(264): Watching Jurassic World

Hiro x Reader requested by universal--goddess. This OBVIOUSLY contains Jurassic World spoilers. If you haven't seen the movie and you don't want to have it spoiled, then don't continue to read this.

(Unedited).

"I'm so excited to see this!" You exclaim, skipping ahead of Hiro on the sidewalk. "Come on! We're gonna be late!"

Hiro grins. "Okay, okay. Slow down, ___. We won't be late."

"We will be if you don't hurry it up, Hamada!" You laugh.

Hiro rolls his eyes. "Alright, dork."

Inside the movie theater, after you and Hiro both bought tons of (favorite_candy) and popcorn and drinks, you sit beside him in the theater seats.

You take a sip of your drink and look over at Hiro. "I'm really excited."

"I can tell," He says. You giggle. Hiro can't help but blush. His crush on you seems to keep growing.

When the movie comes on, you fall right into it. It looked so amazing and the plotline was fantastic. You we're on the edge of your seat the entire time. During some parts of the film, you found yourself clutching Hiro's arm or burying your face in his shoulder.

After the part with the pterodactyls, and Claire and Owen kiss, Hiro looks over at you. Your arm was hooked with his, your whole body leaning into him. He reaches out and places a finger on your chin. You turn your head and Hiro leans in to kiss you.

You can't bring yourself to kiss him back. Your eyes stay wide open in shock. Hiro pulls away, his face red.

"W-What was that for?" You breathe.

"I. . . they. . . they kind of made it look easy and. . ." He looks away.

You laugh. "Was it?"

"N-Not really," He admits.

You reach up and touch his cheek. You gently guide his face to yours and press your lips to his roughly. Hiro grasps your arm with one hand. You pull away and blush.

"We're missing the movie," You whisper.

Hiro laughs awkwardly. He pulls away completely. You settle back into your seat. For the next uncomfortable minutes of the film, you watch the movie with several inches of space between you and Hiro.

Just before the end, you reach for Hiro's hand. He looks over at you and takes it. You smile and slide closer to him. You lean your head on his shoulder and smile.