(351): Do Something (Sibling Hiro/Tadashi) (Part One) + Rant

Hey. This is already on my profile, but I need to put it here, too. This is my opinion, so if you're going to get super angry because I don't have your opinion, feel free to skip to the story.

Here's the rant:

Imagine living in a world where people can write cute brotherly moments between Hiro and Tadashi and not have someone say, "OMG!!! They're so cute and meant to be together!!! THIS IS TRUE LOVE!!!"

Imagine living in a world where people realize that pedophilia is disgusting. It's not cute in any form.

Imagine living in a world where people realize that underage relationships are seriously gross and disturbing. It's not healthy or beautiful.

Imagine living in a world where people realize that rape is wrong and NOT ROMANTIC. It should NOT BE FANTASIZED.

Imagine living in a world where people realize that Hidashi is disgusting. It's not adorable. It is an abusive relationship. And before you say, "Oh, that doesn't matter, Hidashi is fictional!!!" lemme say this:

Rape, abuse, incest, and underage relationships are real life issues that people suffer from every day, and fantasizing about them is just revolting.

So in conclusion, Hidashi is disgusting. That's what it is. Nothing you can say will make me think otherwise. If you ship this, I seriously question your life decisions. If you ship this, take into consideration what I said. It is rape.

Rape is disgusting.

It is abuse.

Abuse is disgusting.

It is incest.

Incest is creepy and disgusting. (Imagine "falling in love" with your sibling. THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!! IT SHOULDN'T HAPPEN EVEN IN A FICTIONAL UNIVERSE!!!!)

It is an underage relationship.

Underage relationships are considered rape and are both illegal and freaking nasty.

Call me judgemental if you want. Hate me if you want. Stop reading my stories forever if you want. I. Don't. Care. I need to put this out there because Hidashi disturbs me greatly. Hidashi. Is. Disgusting. It's wrong, disturbing, and if you associate yourself in any day with it, I greatly question you as a person.

I hope you take what I said into consideration.

-RioftheSouthernIsles

Now for the oneshot:

-

With a soft sigh, you wrap your arms around yourself. Your tired eyes stare up at your reflection in your bedroom mirror. Your black dress and black cardigan make your skin pale and the dark circles around your eyes evident.

"___? Honey, are you ready?"

"No," you mumble, closing your eyes.

It happened so quickly. You didn't even get to see it. It was the day Hiro was to present his project to SFIT. You weren't even sure if you would be going, you being a senior at San Fransokyo University of Arts. You were always busy and rarely took the time to see your family.

"So, ___," your little brother, Tadashi, said over video chat just two days before the showcase. "You are coming to Hiro's presentation, right?"