(206): Eggs

Just a short Baymax x Reader x Hiro that I thought of. ^-^
(Unedited).

"Hey, Hiro. Guess what I bought today?" You ask as soon as you walk upstairs to Hiro's room.

His eyes light up. "Easter egg kits?"

"Yup!" You say, holding up the grocery bag.

"Yes!" Hiro gives the air a fist bump.

"Did you boil the eggs?"

"Yup. Earlier today." He takes your hand and spins you towards the door. "To the kitchen!"

You're halfway down the stairs when you realize that Hiro isn't following.

"Come on Baymax!" You hear.

You smile as Hiro pulls Baymax down the stairs. You open all of the boxes and prepare everything on the kitchen table.

"Hey, Baymax," You say. "Are you ready to color some eggs?"

Baymax observes the cups of dye. "I fail to see how coloring eggs makes me a better healthcare companion."

"I fail to see how you fail to see that it is awesome!" Hiro exclaims.

"Here, Baymax. Hold your hands out." Baymax obeys. You pull a boiled egg out of the carton and set it in Baymax's hands. He looks at you for further instruction. "Now put it in the cup with the color that you'd like." Baymax takes a step forward. The egg rolls right off of his hands and falls to the ground with a splattering sound.

"Oh no."

"Good thing they're boiled," You mutter.

"It's okay, buddy," Hiro assures him. "Here. Have another egg."

While you color an egg of your own, Baymax tries to drop the egg into a cup of yellow dye. He drops it from top high of a height. The dye splatters on you, Hiro, and Baymax.

You gasp. "Maybe we should've given him an apron or something."

"Yeah, we probably should've." Baymax grabs two eggs. "Maybe you should do one at a time-"

Both eggs hit the ground. Hiro drops his head into his hands as Baymax grabs another egg. He drops this one, too. It rolls off of the table, onto a chair, and then onto the floor. It rolls away. Baymax leans down to chase it as it rolls away.

Hiro rubs his eyes and sighs.

"I'll, um, start boiling more eggs," You say, laughing.