Vol. 1 Chapter 1: Reincarnation

My name is Liam. 17 years old, a high school student from a certain national school.

I'm single, I don't think I could have any chance to get a girlfriend anyway. I guess being single makes me somewhat annoyed seeing other high school student couples messing around in the city with pretext of so-called date? They should explode.

Currently living alone at a rental apartment. It's not that boring but a bit lonely I guess?

What I thought of myself, I am just a plain normal boy in the society.

Currently, my determination focused on something stupid like playing MMORPG and FPS games for the sake of easing my boredom at the rental apartment.

For sustenance other than my family's support. As I liked cooking, so i decided to work on a part time job in a fast food chain.

While working as a part timer, I was absorbed in making dishes probably due to living alone. So with some interest in food, I should able to work in the fast food chain for foreseeable future.

As for school there's not much difficulty to the point I was able to spend my student life happily with my idiotic friends.

After high school life, I'm thinking finding some reasonably excellent university. Though, I don't think I have that determination to aim at that particularly reasonable school i'm hoping for.

Then expecting to find employment with decent pay after graduation. Well that's another story of my life I guess? Presently, I am was walking on the main road on the way back from school.

Vrrrrrooooooommmm!!!!

I heard engine sound, seems some trucks accelerating without any restrain.

"......Ha? A vehicle?"

Aloof on the happening and continues to walk.

"Hey! Are you gone nuts! That's dangerous!"

Someone shouting something.
They're noisy. I'm hungry and tired from school, so I want to return home early to sleep.

"Hey kid! Watch out---"

Someone still continued shouting. Hmm what's wrong with them?
When I slowly turned around, a large truck entered in the view.

"Eeeh?....."

As if everything slowed down, the truck approaches slowly.

Whoa... This scenery looks familiar like those on the movies. When a person was about to die, seems the world slowed down too? Is this it? Well seems so...

The driver of the truck is a middle-aged man dozing off at the driver's seat. The hell are you doing? Is he drunk when he drove then fell asleep?

While thinking those stupid things, the truck came in front of me with menacing speed.

The heck I'm doing here? You lazy ass move! I need to get the hell outta here!

Unfortunately, the truck continued to reach Liam at terrifying momentum. 'How unlucky' He contemplates, he deducted that it was a futile approach and gave up.

Sighed, I'm so tired.

Liam received a strong impact and died instantly.

Third POV

Liam woked up.

'Hmm? What the... Where am I?' The first thing he thought.

Immediately began to look at left and right for confirmation

'Eh? A floating holographic console? Not only that I'm floating too!'

Surprised by the phenomenon making him see a floating console in front of him on top of that Liam is floating for some reason.