Vol. 2 Chapter 3: Next priority

Inside the soundproof special room, 3 male and 2 female dwarfs faced off on opposite sides of a pair of male and female humans. In this talk, will conclude whether Liam will be able to establish diplomatic ties between Dwargon and his territories.

__--__

"Let's begin." (Liam)

"Yeah, now Answer my question, if you don't belong to any country. Then where did you come from?." (Voris)

My mom of course! Nah joking, why come here so serious?

"An island community from the east." (Liam)

"A community in the east? I don't remember having a country or habitation there considering it is being nested by Leviathans? Even our mighty battleships can't compete against them." (Voris)

They looked at me suspiciously, as if they didn't believe me at all. So I need some grounds to be credible to them.

The Leviathans are the reigning terror of the sea in this world however they aren't messing with me in the first place after I nuked them with nuclear cavitation torpedoes and nuclear depth charges, triggering them in a fight with my submarine force. So, technically, I started this mess, but I just wanted to see if they could survive being bombed by a nuclear depth charge and surviving the radioactive sea by unprofessionally attacking them out of nowhere.

"Leviathan huh? They are in the far eastern and north of our territories. They aren't invading our territories and there's no conflict between us as long as no one intrude on each other's territories." (Liam)

Actually, I already lost 2 carriers and several destroyers and submarines in a confrontation between those oversized sea serpents capable of firing deadly accurate lasers out of their mouths. They don't seem to mind us originally, but they are annoyingly territorial; a couple of resource-rich areas are located beneath their territories, which is a waste because they remain dormant and unutilized. And because of my stupid experiment and curiosity, I got into a fight with them.

"Hmm... Interesting so you got closed up to those mythical creatures?." (Voris)

If you're asking about mythical creatures, I have a freaking neet ancient shadow dragon under my care.

"Yeah, they are pretty much rare sight to see." (Liam)

I'll try to lie as naturally as I breathe. Yeah, I'm fucking liar! Oh wait? I don't breath, Either way.

"Is that so? I'm convinced, you're not an ordinary person came from this country nor continent." (Voris)

"Hmm?." (Liam)

"You felt like ... I had a sense of kinda .." (Voris)

Kinda what? Maybe about Sistiene's mother or something similar to reincarnated people?

"I'm not sure whether it has something to do with Sistiene's ancestry but..." (Liam)

"Not in that sense... Nevermind." (Voris)

Oh? It's not? I thought he thinks I am a relative of Sistiene's mom or something. Either way he sighed and began to think something.

"Actually, you could just go straight to the embassy if you want to establish diplomatic ties with dwargon... I don't understand why you would prefer to take a backdoor deal with us, can you elaborate the reason?." (Voris)

"I want a technology exchange between our country and faction." (Liam)

"Technology.... What could you offer?." (Voris)

"Armaments and other utilities use technology." (Liam)

To back up my proposal and make it credible, I activated a hologram of missiles, guns, tanks, jets, and several 21st century technologies, excluding submersible and space technologies or anything beyond mid 21st century.