Vol. 1 Chapter 23: Errands of Kuudere Android

Outside of the town

"Hiya!." (?)

Currently, for some reason. I'm being slashed by two beautiful knights. I didn't do anything wrong but.... Staying here in this place would likely going to get anyone killed by the aggressive female knights here.

Just after I ended my run, and talk with ivy for a bit. I was unlawfully assualted by these people.

"Okay! Calm down for a bit!." (Liam)

I dodged a horizontal slashed aimed at my neck.

"Hey! They are trying to kill me!?." (Liam)

I tried to ask the hero to save me but ...

"You can do it! don't die." (Hero Amelia)

She didn't help me, Useless hero! You're calling yourself a hero and yet you can't save a poor soul like me?!

"Sword art: lightning strike!." (?)

The sword immediately wrapped in thunder then immediately unleashed on me after the aggressive girl swung her sword.

"What a farce?." (Liam)

I stand in front of the coming thunder and take it headon——or I thought so. But the girl Immediately veered it off course. Probably, she didn't expect me to stand there and take a hit headon.

"Why you didn't dodge?!." (?)

"I mean why would I?." (Liam)

I also let out stream of lightning signifying I'm immune to EMP and other electric related offensive things. She was surprised by my overcharged and stand there doing nothing but the other girl resumed her attack with a sword vertically facing on me. Oh boy, is she planning to vertically cut me in half?

But that was a feint

"Middle class magic: Mud bullets!." (?)

Mud as offensive weapon? Is this a Joke? However, just in case I dodge it either way. The mud balls that been unleashed becomes hardened thing like concrete? What's this? Asphalt or quick cement?

Some sort of immobilizing thingy I guess? Whatever, I tried to run towards the town but once again, several knights blocked my way.

"Hey! what's wrong with you people?!." (Liam)

"Defeat them first before we could let you passed here." (Ivy)

"Tch! Goddamit!." (Liam)

I turned back and saw a girl racing towards me with the sword pointing at me scarily.

"Hey come on! That's dangerous!." (Liam)

The girl still didn't stop and continued to close the distance as if she will going to skewered me.

Shit what should I do?!

Because of this predicament, I ended dashing towards her in attempt to disable her. I evaded her sword and tried to struck her wrist but she immediately jumped away before I could attack her.

That time, the other girl jumped in high sky while spunned towards me and delivered an axe kick on my head, and it's after effects was devastating shockwaves that obscured the surroundings with thick cloud of dust.

However, I managed to safely avoid the consequence of being turned into squashed potato, but the ground was obliterated to smithereens. 

Just why all the goddamn overpowered people keep always destroying the ground?!

Though, because of that axe kick I saw something purple, what an eye candy.

"I don't want to fight! I surrender!." (Liam)