Vol. 1 Chapter 5: Spartan VS High Orc King

It's almost half an hour since Liam was taken by the kid, they are currently walking in a very poor dirt road. "Hey brat? Where we going?" Liam still continue to question even though he can't understand her at all.

(Can't understand you mister) said by the kid which she understand that the man who save her was a foreigner with a different language and country. Both of them understand that they can't understand a thing about their futile attempt to communicate with each other.

"Oh yeah" uttered by Liam which gain the attention of the kid as Liam points himself while saying "Liam, Liam I am Liam, you what about you brat?" Then he pointed the girl.

As if dawn some realization the girl also imitates Liam (Lynette, I am Lynette!) She said overly excited or too energetic in the point of view of Liam.

However, it soon changed into gloomy horrified figure as if wondering why she was too terrified by something Liam looked on the surroundings with strict vigilance however he can't see a thing that would prove as dangerous existence.

Liam can't feel it, but Lynette felt a powerful monster mana zone that spans for a kilometer which could prove as a great nightmare for any weak villager.

"What's wrong there's no enemies you know? Hey umm Lynnette right? hey come back on your senses " Liam worriedly asked Lynette whom in frozen state.

She didn't say a thing but she points a direction as her eyes became teary while panting with sweat forming on her cheeks.

"There's something up ahead?"

Liam paused for a minute then look his parasite drones--they are class of drones as large as a human head with several mirco mechanical grappling hands and armed with dual 5.56mm short carbine which loaded with 40 ammunitions per gun--it looked like a spider with two short rifle on it's back. After some small calibration he ordered them to protect Lynette at all cost.

Lynette which initially scared of the monster looking drones fueled by the intense Mana zone, she shrunken in fear before being calm down by Liam.

After settling the preparation Liam set out without any worries about Lynette getting harm in anyways.

Liam immediately sprinted on the direction pointed by Lynette considering the initial encounter of the monsters that dragging her, they should be weak enough for him to defeat without worries.

Minutes later he could see a village ravaged by the Humanoid monsters as humans being crucified or hacked mercilessly and scattered flesh makes him mentally wanna puke despite being an android.

"This...." Felt complicated at the horrors in front of him.

He observe for a while, Liam could see a couple of dozens people getting tortured and many more in cages. Considering the size of village that should be at least house around 300 people in the hunch of Liam however it doesn't make sense as the number of captured people here is quite large.

"Human soldiers perhaps they tried to relieve the villagers but got captured or something?"

Majority of the people in the cage is mixed with dirty and glittering armor wearing humans thus Liam concluded that they are soldiers.

"The small green tiny humanoids numbered around 400 to 500 and the blue fatty pigfaced humanoid is around 60 or 70?"

Considering the medium sized village, he quickly gathered necessary information for the assualt to save the villagers.

"There shouldn't any problem with my ammunition supply...no not at all"

There's only 7x35 clip magazines for 14.5 mm, 9x40 clip magazines for the Auxiliary 5.56mm and 14 20mm HE round with some plasma grenades left in his inventory. Summarizing, it's barely enough to wipe out the forces in the village.