Vol. 2 Chapter 8: Disaster

Back on Oriental Laffan

Inside my second forward operation base, I looked at the yellowish with a tint of silver haired person. She is the former male hero, Zyrian, whom I originally intended to murder in order to get revenge for Sistiene and Charlotte, and also to kill him as per originally tasked with the agreement I signed with the Archbishop. However, I instead turned him into a man for an experiment and humiliation in order to mentally shatter him in parallel while I physically tortured him. I don't know what I was thinking, why I turned him into a girl and why things turned like this, because he was doing some rather erotically speaking Umm... yeah, something indecent.

"Umm, Serene...what happening to him?." (Liam)

"This is likely another side effect of these so-called 'defective elixirs'. My own hypothesis is that the person who made this accidentally produced a product capable of healing any mortal wounds with the side effect of turning a man into a woman with an aphrodisiac effect, likely effective for the rest of their lives. However, it is unknown if it has the same side effects on women's or why it's been proliferated to this extent that you, Young Master, managed to loot up to 40 bottles of this kind of forbidden product." (Serene)

Well, if it's just a mere defective product, it will be produced in small numbers unless they mass produce it unknowingly in large numbers with such a genderbender effect. But guessing at the looted items It's been intentionally mass produced. Does the people behind it want to eradicate the male population of this world or something?

"It's tingling! My body!....Ugh.." (zyrian)

"Okay let's withdraw! Because this is bad... For some parts." (Liam)

If I had a biological body, it would definitely be bad for my lower body. He was making something out of erodoujin... Calm down Liam, he is a man with a woman's body! Don't be deceived, you virgin bastard!

 I turned into my heels, followed by Serene. Some of the female android maids were left behind to guard and check on the hero.

"Do you have any plans for the hero? Young Master?." (Serene)

"... I have yet to think about it. (Liam)

I'm not sure right now. Maybe I should kill him already? After all, looking at him groaning and moaning like that, he might have turned into a masochist while taking pleasure in my torture, argh! Damn it! I should have left him as a man instead!

"Then I humbly ask to send him back to our territories as a test subject, Young Master." (Serene)

That sounds bad, pretty bad. Is Serene planning to make some tentacle monsters and torture this guy mentally? I felt pity on him, a little bit only though.

 "What do you planning to do?." (Liam)

"Making some study of human anatomy in this world such as how an orc could impreg... (Serene)

"Okay, stop! Please choose your words wisely! " (Liam)

That's beyond inappropriate for me. Please stop it already, people, I'm mentally getting damage here.

"Yes. I'm planning to research how a different species of humanoid could do it with a female human and get unexpected results. The AI's in the research department is curious about this unscientific method of offspring between two different species." (Serene)

 "...." (Liam)

"Also, were thinking if a horse, cats or dogs could do it with the humans of this world, Young Master." (Serene)

"Stop it already." (Liam)

She lightly smiled. No, no it's a grin? She's kind of making fun of me? Damn, come to think of it, I forgot. I programmed her as a petite, mischievous kuudere maid because that was my ideal maid, so her habits and behavioral patterns were reflected like this. Shit, my own creation is probably pranking me right now. I sighed, Should I rewrite her directives? While thinking so, she changed the topic.