Vol. 1 Chapter 2: The Another World

After the following events that killed Liam and reincarnated in another world as an AI, being supposedly help by unnamed tsundere whom the temporary assistant sent to him by whoever reincarnated him in another world.

And presently he is troubled by the problems on how to operate the facilities on the territories given to him.

"The hell ain't supposed this is an isekai fantasy factories and manufacturing plants that should like magically produce everything from scratch, the heck I can't even build a single scooter on here?!" He is complaining while commandeering a ETX-1 commander type

(Note* it looked like Ethan from IW)

"Administrator Liam" a feminine voice echoed on Liam's back. The one who called him looked like a 18 years old teenager in a maid uniform with cold expressionless demeanor.

"Oh Serene, what's the matter?" Serene was one of the low self sustaining AI tagged as a commander class by Liam for management of the territories, which composed of one large island called Iserlohn and two smaller one's called Amritsar and Ba'alat respectively.

"Our high altitude recon assets have finished their mission"

"So what's the deal? Shouldn't you send it to my data bank immediately?" However, she answered it with a different topic.

"Out of 20 asset's that been sortied only 3 returned"

"Tsk that's a waste... What's the cause?"

"They been shotdown by either unkown attack or flying humans in the air"

"What the? Humans in the air? Great! Sure thing this is a fantasy world where a human could shotdown a goddamn flying aircraft in stratosphere" Serene was indifferent on the tantrum of Liam.

"So administrator what you will do next?"

"Ah.... Finding resources first, so prepare some research ships and have some battleships and carriers to escort them" Liam just literally send some capital ships to protect some insignificant non-combat research ships. Hearing those Serene immediately ordered through comms for things to be ironed.

Currently, Liam was troubled on how he supposedly build necessary equipments in order to survive on this world however he lacks some essential raw materials that forced him to rely on some easy to built but outdated units of early to late 21st century equipments.

"Well, some overpowered bastards just shotdown my aircrafts that shouldn't be seen or attacked at all, it would be bad if one of those unreasonable people accidentally stumbled on my territory so before that what's the defensive units of my territory?"

____________________________________________

Unmanned combat aerial vehicles:

1,200 F-18UM Hornet

1,000 F-16UM Viper

700 F/A-18UM Super Hornet

500 F-15UM Strike Eagle