Vol. 2 Chapter 4: The Suspect Is?

Krimya Luxury Hotel

"Hey, Dina. Can you let me free?." (Liam)

"Nope." (Dina)

The Holstein cow size captain refused to release me from the firm bind by the female knights here. If I had a female knight fetish, I might enjoy it, but unfortunately, I can't feel a thing at all nor express any emotions, so it's kind of useless to have stupid thoughts of being sandwiched and pushed down by beautiful knights here.

"If you're going to push me down, I'm hoping for some beautiful knights with bountiful of--BANG!" (Liam)

Then my vision went dark. My head is apparently slammed by the flat-chested girls that are pushing me down on the floor.

"Jerk!." (Knight 1),

"Gross!" (Ivy)

"I don't want to touch you!" (Knight 2).

As a result, I am not free. Simple, right? Meanwhile, I saw the face of Sistiene with a disgusted expression. Oh come on, they are the ones who started it, you know!

"Please restrain yourself, Sir Liam. I don't want to use force." (Dina)

Dina, who is holding her sword pointing at me, glares with a serious face. Okay, hold up.

"Sorry Dina, I'm stronger than you, so to say, I should be the one to say I don't want to use force...." (Liam)

I don't think many of the people here, including Sistiene and her people, have resistance to sudden electrical bursts. I could literally fire an electrical discharge as far as 30 meters. This entire floor is relatively small, and the discharge would be quite dangerous for anyone in the vicinity.

I stand up while dusting away the dirt if there is and look at the people, mainly the female knights who are drawing their swords, spears, and rapiers. Heck, even a bow is being pointed at me.

"Calm down, I won't go rampaging in the middle of this city to murder that piece of shit." (Liam)

"Please mind your wording. You could get a capital punishment if someone from the church or the hero himself heard your ill comments about him." (Dina)

"Not that I'm scared of him, so there's no need to hold back." (Liam)

Well, I get back to my words about not picking a fight with heroes head-on. They aren't that scary once they piss me off. However, in the first place, My goal here is not to fight him but to talk with Sistiene.

"Hey Sistiene, Can we talk for a bit about our agreements... " (Liam)

"....? Well okay?." (Sistiene)

Sistiene looking at me dubiously. The knights interrupted our conversation because we had already begun to diverge from the talk about restraining order of Char on me.

"Did you finally gave up on ...." (Dina)

"No and never, Dina." (Liam)

I could just lie and make it look like nothing happened, but I'm going to definitely murder that shitty hero. So there's nothing to hide. And sistiene seems unconcerned by that. She isn't even stopping me from doing so.

"Lady Sistiene!." (Dina)

"Fufu... Who might I be to stop him?." (Sistiene)

She just laughed it off, agitating Dina.

"You're the fiance! Please stop him!." (Dina)

"Don't worry, I won't do anything while we are in the Olandia... So, sistiene? Let's go back to that place again?." (Liam)

I invited her to briefly talk about her father. There wasn't any secretive thingy here to be discussed, but the knights would probably continue to pester me if I stayed here. And... Just in case I should made some contingent to get the hell out of here.