Prologue

Hundred thousands of years ago, when time the divine beings still resides in a world called alumina.

The world is peaceful, everything is filled with bustling positive energies.

No Discrimination, No War, No Poverty.

Everything is equal, at least during those era's when divine being, dragon kin, high landers, dwarves, mankind, beast people and demon kins coexist peacefully with each other.

The world was created by Alumina, a lower ranking goddess from the High Realm. She is the embodiment of Peace and Equality.

She naively thinks that everything will go on forever. Peace and prosperity for every living beings on world.

However, It didn't go on forever.

A false god, appeared and enticed the demonkin and beast people to usurp the other races.

Then a war broke out.

During these years of peace, everyone is powerful. As they cultivate their magical, technological and sword arts in more refined manners, making them incomparably more powerful than those of modern earth military standards.

Dwarves have armies of near indestructible orichalcum golems.

Humans pinnacle of swordsmanhip could cut the sea miles away.

Demonkin could control thousands if not millions of monsters

Highlander such as Elves are adept on powerful spirit magics that could unleashed a powerful storm

Dragon kin whom reigning as the most powerful race on air and land

Beast people no one could rivals their ridiculous animalistic instinct

And the divine beings whom unparalleled on this era.

In the fierce war

The ground trembled

The sky torn apart

The mountains vanished

The sea turned into sea of boiling lava

The green scenery became dark

The breathable air becomes poisonous

The monsters rampage throughout the world

The Fear spreads

The Anxiety Skyrocketed

The Discrimination began

The trust crumbled

The equilibrium collapse

And the world will never be the same.

After the war.

There's only thousands left surviving the hellish world full of predators.

Only tribal pockets of human, demon, beast people, dwarves, highlander and dragons survive the war. The divine beings who failed to prevent the collapse of peace left the world behind.

Alumina who cannot accept the fact tried to help reconcile each races with little success, however she didn't lost hope and tried it over and over and over again until now even it was already a hundred thousand years in the future.

"What should I do?" Murmured by the goddess "No good the humanity began to attack another country again! That's no good!"

The goddess was so frustrated by the doings of her subjects. "Ugh... Gosh stop killing each other" the powerless words from her came out.