Vol. 2 Chapter 9: Trap

Imperial Hotel

The morning breeze swayed the curtains, and not long after that, I just knew that my androids went on a rampage last night without my permission.

"Okay? The entire city was in upheaval, and yet no one ever tried to connect with me while I was at home reprimanding that stupid lizard." (Liam)

By "stupid lizard," I mean Noel, an ancient dragon who is currently under my care, stayed for a week without going out of her room and playing nonstop. Her addiction level is getting to a dangerous level in the ordinary sense.

"I concluded that it's not worth the time of the Young Master. We are also adhering to your directives of having privacy unless an emergency happens, which this incident cannot be considered as one as we successfully defended your properties and swiftly dispatched the enemies, ending all of the problems within a night. That's why we didn't dare contact you while we taking care of the gnats that attacked your properties. (Serene)

Heh, taking care? Pretty much the usual level of danger seeping out from Serene.

"What about the others? most especially with the need for maternal care and medical checkup. " (Liam)

I just remembered Millese and others. Damn, it might stressing them out with these shits who they are picking a fight with me, is stress or anxiety could possibly going to affect the kids in their wombs?

"All of them are safe, none of the Intruder succeeded in fully infiltrating neither harm Young Master's  properties." (Serene)

"Good, who is the those pest? Who leads them?." (Liam)

"According to our probing, the initiator of the attacks came from the Fullercam syndicate, a pretty famous assassin organization in this country. However, we have yet to identify their clients. Nonetheless, whether innocent or not, we annihilated all of the connected factions to them as a warning to them to never ever mess with the Iserlohn family again." (Serene)

".... So some of the locations that have been assualted are more or less have nothing to do with the assassination group that attacked us and became collateral damage?." (Liam)

"Yes." (Serene)

Okay, you literally shoot the shit of anyone who connected with the edgy assassins and piled grudges on me! Great! Come on.... More idiots will likely come to attack me in the future. Also, today is our engagement party with Sistiene, I didn't even contributed on anything about the party.

Sighed

"Also today is the party right? Is my clothes are ready?." (Liam)

"Of course, if we measure the fanciness of your suit, Young Master, it will cost around 67 million US dollars. That's more than enough to make anyone head over heels for you and won't stain the name of the Iserlohn family." (Serene)

Whoa, 67 million? That's fucking a lot. If I was on earth with that amount of money, I could easily play around for my entire life without working.

"Did Sistiene send off some messenger? It would be problematic of something happened or needed to do before entering the venue." (Liam)

"Yes, earlier this morning, they saying that we need prepare some gifts or samples of our products?." (Serene)

"And what we will bring?." (Liam)

"A 128 carat diamond, a 15 pound pearl, swords, silk, several types of spices, and a couple of gunpowder weapons." (Serene)

 "I see... But is guns alright? Is that really necessary to be included?." (Liam)