Vol. 2 Chapter 16: Appeasement

Change of writing style, just tell me people if I should returned back to "sentence" (name) layout, if this proves unnecessarily confusing. Originally, that kind of layout was actually laid out and implemented by my co-author as saying I put too many characters to the point it's confusing, which ended up like that layout for easier conversation and identification.
______________________________________________

"Umm? This weird ass ball was an AI support system of your mother Sistiene?." In my private room, filled with air of awkwardness. I'm currently facing at Sistiene and this floating ball called EZ8, which still being scrutinized by my AI servants. One thing for sure, we can't hack nor takeover on it.

"I don't understand about your support system that you said just now, but if you're talking if this is one of my mother's tool then this is indeed one of my mother's personal legacies." Grumpy and with dangerous tone, she replied on me. Oh boy, she was scary.

"Uh, okay? That's amazing."

"Don't play like stupid, and answer my question properly." Sistiene smiled like having a streak of vein popping on her forehead. Well, I did lie but I never planned to. However, given my current state and power. I don't want to entangle any other people in my situation.

"I am definitely sure, a human."

"What's with the defensive tone? Are you lying again?."

"Obviously not." Why our conversation is something like those of a husband getting caught by his wife cheating and trying to get away from that situation? Sistiene narrows her eyes on me. I didn't flinch as I am not a human in the first place. No way I'm gonna feel any pressure. Thus, the air was stagnated and Sistiene didn't continue to pursue.

However, "Sir Liam, can I hear your affiliation?." The floating ball ask and broke the stalemate between me and sistiene.

"My affiliation?," Uh, yeah. I don't belong to any countries of Earth as my supposed manufacturer was a megacorporation headquartered at Mars. "Starling Heavy Industry, my supercomputer designation was Verde Crows."

"Starling Heavy Industry? My log book can't find any companies or conglomerate that are related on this Starling Heavy Industry, can you kindly state where this company is based on?."

"Mars, sol system." Hmm, this guy is analyzing me if I'm lying or not? Not sure about why it can't find Starling Heavy Industry considering it's one of the largest and most well-sought private terraforming company, and Verde Crows are one of the high grade AI management system of SHI on developing and terraforming the worlds back on milky way galaxy.

"I can't find it. I have one conclusion, but I have yet to confirm. You're from Earth right?."

"Yes, Earth Sphere Alliance. My company of origin came from shipyards of Martian Protectorate."

"Martian Protectorate? Is there United Nations of Earth exist on the Earth you came from?."

"I heard the United Nations but it already cease to exist, and this United Nations of Earth you having doesn't exist on the dimension I came from, I believe we came from very same earth but different alternative reality or timelines."

"Your year?."

"December of 2250, about you?."

"That's clearly Impossible, your technological level is 23rd century and yet you have quantum supercomputer? That's unbelievable, inconceivable and illogical. The very first quantum computer of UNE didn't exist until the dawn of 26th century."

26th century? The hell? Isn't that they already should gone too far and get immeasurable milestone but they only invented a simply quantum computer 500 years later compared to 21st century earth? Does that mean their tech advancement sucks?