Vol. 1 Chapter 25: Port City of Olandia

It's been three days since the hectically speaking events happened, including our rampage yesterday, destroying 20 monster and bandit den within a day. And now, we are currently being scanned to be sent via magic circle, compared to Archbishop's teleportation, their teleport techniques is crude where you need to wait for hours before being teleported.

"Not yet?." (Liam)

"You already asked for the 7th time already, of course not yet." (Sistiene)

"So slow....." (Liam)

"Just count some running sheeps on your imagination and the time will fly fast." (Sistiene)

Imaging some weird ass sheep's? Nah, that won't work. Androids doesn't have concept of boredom, it's just the process here was so slow I'd rather run full speed towards olandia.

"Bullshit." (Liam)

"If that won't work, then why not have some tea to drink?." (Sistiene)

"I'm not fond with tea." (Liam)

"I see too bad." (Sistiene)

While we are waiting, something entered my head. I looked at Sistiene and she really doesn't look like someone inside my head.

"Hey Sistiene, how your mother look like?." (Liam)

"Hmm? What?." (Sistiene)

With interest, she immediately turned towards me with curiosity.

"What is the color of her skin, eyes and hair." (Liam)

"Umm? On the portrait of my mother, she is blue haired woman with golden eyes and porcelain white skin." (Sistiene)

"Blue? Are you sure?." (Liam)

That's not Japanese no matter how you slice it... It is the ezo folks? But they are also black haired like your average Japs. It is because they are space faring Japanese? or perhaps it's just alternate earth where Japanese looked like some anime people where they have weird ass hair discoloring?

"Why are you not convinced?." (Sistiene)

Furrowing her eyebrows, sistiene questions me with disgruntled voice.

"Probably your mother is not .... Nevermind." (Liam)

"Hey say it! I want to know about my mom!." (Sistiene)

I can't really answer that, another thing that I could think of that she might came from the very same earth as I, but in the far future. Also, she might got genetically engineered to adapt in space environment thus having a different atmosphere or race secluded from your average Japs. Also, she came from UNE ? United Nations of Earth? That's a weird ass lazy name. They could probably gave much more better name for earth such as Earth's Federation or Nation of United Mankind. Either way.

"Your mom, might be a half native and half foreigner. Because she is a bit different than I expected." (Liam)

"Huh?! What should my mother's origin's dominant features are?." (Sistiene)

Sistiene is being worked up by my answers. So it can't be help but to continue answering her with my limited scope of knowledge.

"Other than porcelain white skin, your mother's fatherland is consist of  overwhelmingly black haired people, on the eye color are varied." (Liam)

"I see... That's a helpful information to know more about my mom's origin, thanks Liam." (Sistiene)

"No problem." (Liam)

Yeah, there's nothing to bothered by such trivial thing... However, the butler of sistiene is visibly shakened, what the hell?

"How about you Liam, can you talk about your country?." (Sistiene)