Vol. 2 Chapter 10: Party

"It's time. Young Master." (Serene)

"Yeah." (Liam)

I was called by my custom android maid that it was time to go towards the night party organized by Sistiene. I'm a bit embarrassed as I only brought some gifts and didn't help with organizing the party.

We finally departed from my hotel suite, and according to my augmented virtual reality hud, it is 7:18 p.m., and the moon is already lingering in the starry night above the clear, cloudless sky.

'Welp, hopefully nothing bad happened here,' I muttered quietly as my convoy of four carriages slowly travelled towards the party location.

__--__

Unknown??

Bam!

"They failed, and now they don't want to fight that person!? Even with a simple job like that, they can't even burn a single sheet of paper nor kill one of the servants of that person!."

In the dimly lit room, the sounds of breaking wooden objects reverberate. One huge, muscular man of about 4 meters in height shouted in anger.

"Fullercam said they are too powerful. Each of the servants they encounter is as strong as an A-rank adventurer. They might have small numbers, but they are a collection of ridiculously strong individuals, not to mention their master, are certified S-ranked. They sustained too much damage in the unexpected counterattacks by them, attacking all of the connected factions to them and paralyzing them for the time being."

"Incompetence! They were hailed as one of the most notorious underworld organizations, and yet in a single attack they lost the ability to strike again, Bullshit!."

"I feel you. However, we should temporarily hold off on any plans to kill that person. I gathered some information about being the fiancee of the princess of Roseblade. Not including the influence and power of that family, whose current head is a monstrous swordsman who holds one of the most powerful swords in the world and an unparalleled personage that rivals the heroes and Legendary Adventurers, it would be unproductive and troublesome if we antagonize the Roseblade family here."

"Tsk! We will let that trash off the hook for the moment until the party ends." The giant man gnashed his teeth. He is the person who is managing a certain laboratory that got busted by the heroes and mercenaries, and the resources he invested there are no joke. That's why he is so enraged upon learning one of the people who destroyed his toys is still alive and strolling peacefully somewhere.

"However, the most alarming thing about this person is their apparent connection to dwarves. But we didn't know his origins at all. We know he is the head of a family at the moment, but we don't know if he is part of a powerful nobility or royal family somewhere."

"So what of it?! Whether he is a duke, prince, or king, we will kill him no matter what."

"Yes, definitely. However, we need to search more for Intel about this guy. At the very least, we must know the origins of his servants, who are a bunch of first-rate without a doubt. "

"Damnit. Whatever, how about that thing in Lyngvi? Are we finally breaking the seal? "

"No. That thing is getting in the way of breaking its seal. It's too ferocious and has already killed many of our underlings. "