Vol. 1 Chapter 4: First Contact

After the hectic day following being shotdown by a dragon.

Liam, currently running opposite direction of his intended target. The reason is, he concluded if he goes there with such half-baked equipment, the Spartan will be destroyed in no time.

So, he needed a change of plan, seems in the information he got from the tsundere assistant albeit half-assed one because of Liam's stupid notion of not wanting to receive a thing(info) from this world, there's should countries surrounding it the much needed Intel gathering for any possible threat coming have commence unexpectedly at the same time learn the culture, system and language of the inhabitants of this world.

He already traversing for more than 400 kilometers away from the crash site for just 5 hours of running though he is capable of doubling that, however he deducted it might garnered uncalled attention hence he decided to be cautious when escaping from the forested area nonetheless seems he can't go out without fighting monsters of the devil's den.

"I'm sure unlucky today... And they are a bunch of them" A pack of wolves currently surrounding Liam.

Then the monsters began their assualt "They are highly coordinated" the honest impression of Liam leaks out

Two wolves running parallel to each other, and the other one is heading from the left flank of Liam and multiple from his heel are converging for an attack.

Analyzing their tactics Liam think he won't stand a chance due to his amateurish abilities in fighting intelligent monsters like these. So, he resorted in a brain muscle tactics of easy to understand display of brute strength coupled being an AI with high speed processing capability giving him absolute edge in reaction time to any living things he could possibly face in another world.

He immediately move to the sole wolf in his flank leaving his back vulnerable to an attack. However, for him, The wolves are relatively slow in the perception of Liam with a ability of tracking high and low supersonic objects with ease.

"You're mine" said by Liam killing the lone wolf with razor bayonet then face the others, throwing a flash bang temporarily disabled some of them then immediately threw 3 plasma grenade splendidly setting the wolves fur on fire.

He reflexively point his rifle to the right flank, fired it and killing a couple of wolf. Next he jump sideways to avoid the wolf that trying to bite him then kicked and shot it with rifle, the pack of wolves that attacked Liam was wiped out in no time.

After the end of fighting. Liam cleaned the equipments that got dirtied in the fight also began analyzing the carcasses of wolves if there's any difference between the wolves of the another world or it was the same as those of earth-counter part

However the bad luck of Liam's attracting monsters didn't end, another one of a heck of trouble that been attracted to the pool of blood and flesh of the slained wolves.

A strong gush of wind that made the surrounding trees dance. Followed by a strong roar that could send chills to the spines of anyone in vicinity.

"Another fucking dragon again!" Said by Liam though getting it wrong as he didn't know that was a wyvern, a lower subspecies of dragon.

The wyvern that currently hovering on the area, locked it's gaze on Liam as if preying on him.

Then, immediately crash diving directly to him ignoring the dense forest trees on the area that getting torn like a brittle sticks.

In witness of another abnormal display of strength, Liam concluded to better to avoid it.

He charged up and accumulated pressure in leg area to perform a backward power jump while firing his battle rifle to the wyvern the moment when it was about to impact him. The wyvern crashed in the area sending powerful shockwaves which cratered the former place where Liam standing