Vol. 1 Chapter 18: Encounter with Dangerous Beings

Front of the suite of Sistiene while carrying Xia, several knights and maid looking at me cautiously. It seems I am suspicious while carrying a teenage kid towards their masters lodge.

Hey come on, don't look on me like i am a criminal here.

"Umm? Where's sistiene?." (Liam)

"She is inside, However, I have some misgivings on your remarks Mister Liam, Please don't casually call My Lady's name like that." (Random dude? Knight?)

"Okay, this is urgent, so I'm going in." (Liam)

"Please wait for a moment." (Knight)

"I don't have time for that." (Liam)

He tried to stop but I casually brushed him aside. When I tried to open the door, the maids also intervened.

"Umm? What's the matter here?." (Liam)

Why so insistent of blocking my way?

"There's--." (Maid)

"Just wait for a minute Mister Liam." (Senin)

One of them maid tried to say something, However, Senin interrupted.

"Okay? Why though?." (Liam)

"Presently, My Lady is talking with her Father, our Master and head of Roseblade Family, His Excellency Mikael."(Senin)

They're having a long range phone call here? How nice. The distance here in this world doesn't matters huh. Wait? Excellency? Isn't her family is just a Mercantilist based one right, ah or.... probably on her ducal lineage, it make sense.

"I see... I'm going to wait then." (Liam)

"However, Mind telling me who is that woman, Mister Liam?."(Senin)

She is looking at me as if I am a piece of thrash here, oh boy. Don't look at me like that, I might develop some strange fetishes.

"She is an assassin, who wanted to murder me but I beat the shit out of her." (Liam)

Actually, she ain't seemed going to kill me but turning me into a freaking meat dildo. Hearing my responses, the eyes of Senin opened wide.

"Why you didn't eliminate her? She might one of the assassins who've sent to eliminate my lady! You should remove any elements of harm on Sistiene not to make them closer to her!." (Senin)

Oh? What an outburst, she scorned me with fiery eyes. Okay I surrender, I needed to convince her on something else not to eliminate Xia huh.

"On our lively talk, a few minutes ago. She said, she is affiliated with the edgy group called Shadow Clan, not sure if it's indeed true or not, so I brought her in because she could be useful on..... What's with that look" (Liam)

They are terribly scared, most specially the maids, some of the knights swallowed their spits. Meanwhile, Senin paled and trembling.

"Tru...." (Senin)

"Tru?." (Liam)

"Is that true?!." (Senin)

"Who knows?." (Liam)

"I don't have time to play around! Is she indeed a member shadow clan!?." (Senin)

She grabbed my shoulders, and looked at my eyes which made our nose nearly touching each other.

"Well I guess? So please back off." (Liam)

"We need to kill her immediately!." (Senin)

Senin's act surprised me, she grabbed a knive to stab Xia, however, didn't reached because I protected her by jumping back.