Chapter 1

Mikey's POV

I woke up by the sunlight that in my eyes. I irritatedly get out of my bed then go to bathroom to wash up.

I look myself in the mirror then I remember what I did to Takemitchy.

My thoughts is full of Takemichi that I didn't hear someone knocking at the door.

"Koko leave me alone. I'm coming out in a minute." I said to him because I know it's him who is checking me.

"Who is this Koko you're talking about? It's Shinichiro, Manjiro. Emma said breakfast is ready." I turn to look at the open door of the bathroom and there I saw my big brother Shinichiro leaning his back to the door while looking at me.

"Let's go. Or else Emma will nag at you again." He said while smiling at me then he approach me.

"Let's fix your hair before we go out. Izana will get mad at you again because of your bed hair." He said then he get behind me, he was about to touch my hair when I slap his hand away.

"W-what? How? You're already dead Shinichiro!" I said to him, while still in shock. He look at me in shock too.

"What are you saying? Manjiro are you still half sleep? Did you have a nightmare last night?" He said as he hug me and when he did I feel all my strength left my body and cry to him.

"It's alright. Shinichiro is here, Manjiro." He said while comforting me.

"Mikey! Mikey!" I hear Ken-chin's voice at the room door so I hurriedly stand up and meet him.

"Ken-chin!" I said in shock while looking at him, he was about to approach me when Shinichiro came out and stand beside me.

"Ken. Goodmorning. You're here early as always." Shinichiro said while looking at him and smiling.

"Shinichiro-kun." Ken-chin said then look at me, like he's asking me how did this happen.

"Well I think you two have something to talk about. I'll be going, come out and join us at breakfast." Shinichiro said then he pat my head and Ken-chin's shoulder then he left.

"What's happening here Mikey?! Why am I alive? And the others too?!" Ken-chin ask me as he point out the door that Shinichiro left.

"I don't know too Ken-chin, all I know is I wake up and go to the bathroom to wash up then Shinichiro knock on my door." I said too as I sit on the bed.

"We need to find the others. Let's ask them and after that we will all go to Takemitchy's house for you to apologize and ask." Ken-chin said and I only nod at him.

The two of us goes out and what Shinichiro said is true. Emma is alive so is Izana. But why? What the hell is happening here?!

Our breakfast is really confusing. Emma and Izana are alive! Then Emma has a engagement ring on her finger. I ask her about it and she said that Ken-chin propose to her last year! How did that happen?! We also found out that Ken-chin is now the co-manager of Shinichiro's motor shop.

Ken-chin and I go to my room and look at the calendar. It's now 2017! We are in the future! But why are they alive?!

Ken-chin called the gang and tell them to go to the shrine. We are now in the shrine and we saw the others.

"Yo! Mikey!"
"What's with the sudden meet up?"
"Yeah, Kazutora, Chifuyu and I need to close our pet shop for today because of you! If I go bankrupt I'm going to fire up the dorayaki shop you always go!" Baji said while smiling at me.

I feel like crying now that I see all of them but I help myself not too.

"I wanna know what you guys are up to now." I said while smiling at them. They all look at each other in confuse but shrug it off.

They told us what they are now. It seems that Kazutora,Baji and Chifuyu now own a pet shop together. Mitsuya is now a designer and Hakkai is now a model. Pah now owns his father's real estate with Peh as by his side. The Kawata twins now own their own Ramen shop.

Because I'm so happy that all of them achieve their dreams I forgot what really is the purpose of the meeting.

We were all happily talking when someone speak.

"Sorry we're late. Hanma is really slow at finding my glasses." We all look at the person and it's Kisaki!

"Kisaki! What are you doing here?!" Chifuyu ask him angrily.

"I'm here because you have to know about something." Kisaki said while fixing his glasses.

"And what is that?" Baji ask him while looking at him in anger in his eyes.

"Mitsuya Takashi do you know how you manage to stop Hakkai on his plan of killing Taiju?" Kisaki ask him that made Mitsuya taken back a little.

"Of course! Chifuyu and I stop him and make him change his mind. After that we fight Taiju but we can't beat him and that's when we heard Mikey's CB250T. Why are you asking me about that?" Mitsuya said that made me and Ken-chin shock.

("That's not what happen! Yes it's half right but it's not entirely him who stop and change Hakkai's mind! It's Takemitchy!)

"You're wrong. You are not the one who did it." Kisaki said while looking at him seriously.

"What? Where Taka-chan got wrong?" Hakkai said while looking at him.

"Chifuyu why don't you tell them." Kisaki said and we all look at Chifuyu.

"It's not us who changed your mind and stop you Hakkai." Chifuyu said while looking down at his feet and turning his hand into fist.

"What?! Then who?" Hakkai ask as he walk closer to Chifuyu.

"I-it's Takemichi." Chifuyu said that made all of them stop.

"T-Takemitchy?" They all said then they hold their head and look like in pain.

"AHHH! MY HEAD!" They all said while holding their head.

After a few minutes they all faint that made us panick.

"Guys! Guys! Wake up!" We shout as we shake and tap their face or body.

********************
THAT'S ALL FOR CHAPTER 1 SO GUYS I JUST PUBLISHED THIS STORY CAUSE I MIGHT FORGOT TO DO SO.

THIS CHAPTER 1 IS MY ONLY CHAPTER IN THE STORY THAT I WILL PUBLISH FOR NOW BECAUSE IF YOU ARE  MY READER THEN YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT I'M NOT FINISH YET AT MY FAIRY TAIL NEXT GENERATION REUNITE STORY.

DON'T WORRY I WILL CONTINUE WRITING THIS IN MY NOTE APP BUT I WILL NOT POST IT FOR NOW BECAUSE I HAVE TO FINISH MY FAIRY TAIL STORY YET.

I KNOW THAT IF I SEE THERE'S MANY READERS WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I WON'T STOP MYSELF TO WRITE AND I MIGHT PRIORITIZE THIS MORE SO I'M SORRY.

DON'T WORRY THE FAIRY TAIL NEXT GEN REUNITE IS ALMOST FINISH SO I WILL CONTINUE THIS SOON.

SO SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!🥰🤗