Side Story 2 Part 3

While Y/n and the others are practicing in her studio.....

“Wow! Takemitchy, we didn't know that you're rich!” Shion said while looking around, still amazed by Takemichi's house (more like a mansion).

“Idiot. Obviously, he's rich, he's living in a place all by himself, and it's very decent. The place was clean and decorated with the finest things too.” Mucho said, while looking around too and his hands are inside his pockets.

“We also expected that Takemitchy is rich, but not this much Mucho!” Hakkai said while looking at the pictures hang on the wall.

“Hey Takemitchy! Is this your family picture?” Baji suddenly said, he's already walking far ahead than all of them, so they run to him.

“Yeah this is our family picture.” Takemichi answered while looking at their family picture.

“Takemitchy, is that man your father?” Angry asked while pointing at the handsome, black-haired man sitting in the middle of the couch in the picture.

“Yeah he's my father. Kambe Daisuke the most doting and well, always the person who spoils me and my sisters the most.” Takemichi said while looking at his father in the picture, and he's smiling.

(“It looks like they make up.”) Is what Mikey said in his mind while looking at Takemichi.

“Takemitchy why is your mother not in here?” A not expected question popped up and the one who asked it was Izana while looking at the family picture then look at Takemichi.

Takemichi froze at the question, and it took him 3 mins to take a deep breath and look back at Izana.

Takemichi realized that he's been quiet for a long time because everyone was now looking at him.

“D-Did I ask a question that might hurt you, Takemitchy?” Izana asked while stuttering a little, and he looked worried too.

“Honestly, yes, but I know you didn't mean it Izana-kun. Our mother died after giving birth to Tenshi, my other little sister. That's why she's not in the picture.” Takemichi said, then look at the family picture again.

“I'm sorry Takemitchy.” Kakucho said, then patted his shoulder.

“Me too. I'm s-sorry.” Izana said while rubbing the back of his head.

“It's fine. Anyway that little girl in the picture is Tenshi my other sister.” Takemichi said, trying to change the subject by pointing at the little girl in the picture who's on the right side of their father.

” Takemichi said, trying to change the subject by pointing at the little girl in the picture who's on the right side of their father