Chapter 9

Author's POV

After that night they all go to bed. Mitsuya kept the diary and the picture of this Ojou-sama.

In the morning Mitsuya, Naoto and Draken help Yukari prepare the breakfast. They also took this opportunity to ask about Takemichi's childhood.

"So Yukari-san what was Takemitchy like when he was a kid?" Mitsuya ask while cooking sunny side up eggs.

"Take-chan? Well he's a very sweet kid. Always want to help others. He love to play too just like the other kids. But the roleplay game he really love is him playing the hero." Yukari said while mixing some pancake mixture.

The three of them freeze for a sec because of what Yukari said.

"Yeah he sure do Yukari-san." Naoto said in a whisper while putting bread on a toaster.

"Hmm? Did you say something Naoto-kun?" Yukari ask Naoto who is beside her toasting some breads.

"Nothing Yukari-san. Would you like us to do everything while you tell us some stories about Takemitchy?" Naoto said then put up a fake smile at her.

"Is that okay?" Yukari ask while looking anxious if it's okay to let her son's friends handle it. It's not like she don't trust them it just that she didn't want them to cook, she want to serve them because they're her son's friends.

"Of course it is Yukari-san. Here sit here and I will handle that pancake mixture." Draken said and pull out a chair for her. She smiles when she saw them smiling at her, reassuring her it's okay.

After she sit down she continue telling stories about Takemitchy's childhood until it lead to.

"I remember when Take-chan turned 6 years old he start to change." Yukari said and this made Mitsuya,Draken and Naoto open their ears wide.

"What kind of changes you mean Yukari-san?" Naoto ask while placing the cook food in the table.

"It's not like he's just a 6 year old kid. It's like his mind is already a adult." Yukari said that made them have a conclusion in their head.

("Is it possible that Takemichi time leap in the past when he is just a kid?") They all said in their mind while still busy cooking and placing the foods.

"After that also he slowly start isolating himself to his friends. But not to us. I can't figure out well what's wrong with him but I see that he changed." Yukari said as they place the last food in the table.

They sense that Yukari is now feeling sad about the changes of Takemitchy that's why they smile at her.

"Yukari-san we will wake up the others. Then let's eat together." Mitsuya said and Yukari smile and go upstairs to wake up her husband.

"We can't ask anymore questions." Naoto said and the two of them just nod understanding the situation.

Mitsuya and Draken get up to call the others. Mitsuya goes to Kisaki and company room while Draken goes to their room.

Draken almost wake up everyone except Mikey. He sigh in frustration while looking at Mikey.

"MIKEY! WAKE UP!" Draken shout at Mikey and he pull Mikey's blanket.

"5 more minutes Ken-chin." Mikey said and turn around. This made Draken even more mad and knowing Mikey he won't wake up yet. So he need to do the plan B.

He carry Mikey like he was carrying a sack of rice. Chifuyu and Hakkai look shock while looking at them.

"Baji-san is this always happening before?" Chifuyu ask while looking at Draken walking out of the room with Mikey on his shoulder.

"Yeah. Draken would carry Mikey like that if he doesn't get up." Baji said and they walk out of the room too.

When they go down of the stairs they already see the others and Takemichi's parents eating.

Draken put Mikey in a chair then open his mouth and put pancakes in it.

"Hmm! So good! Who made this Ken-chin?" Mikey said and immediately woke up from his slumber.

"I did. I'm glad you like it Mikey-kun." Yukira said while smiling.

"Why was Draken-kun carrying you like that Mikey-kun?" Yukira ask in curiosity while looking at Draken and Mikey.

"Yeah why? I thought Draken was carrying a dead body or a sack of ride." Izana said that made Mikey pout.

"I'm not a sack of rice!" Mikey said while pouting. The others laugh at him same with Takemichi's parents.

After that they prepare to back home now. After they're done preparing they say goodbyes to Takemichi's parents and leave.

While they are traveling to go back home Pah-chin texted them saying that he bought a big house for all of them. Pah-chin said that it would be easier this way for all of them.

All the singles are going to live in the house while the married like Pah-chin don't.

Pah-chin also said that they should spend the night in there now because they have to discuss about the man in the picture they found.

They are currently now passing by shops,cafe's an etc when something caught Mikey's eye.

"STOP!" Mikey said and Draken immediately stop then look at Mikey.

"MIKEY! WTF!" Draken shout but Mikey didn't bother to listen to him and get down of the van.

"MIKEY!" they all call him but he doesn't care about them and keep following through a lot of people of someone.

("I know it's you! I know you anywhere!") Mikey said in his mind as he keep on following it but in just a matter of seconds the man he's following is now gone.

Mikey look around and round and didn't see him again. Mikey lower slam down his shoulder and get back in the van.

He get inside and all the people in the van didn't talk and just stare at him. Draken is the first one to talk after 2 mins.

"Mikey what was that about? Who are you following?" Draken calmly ask him while is now driving the van.

"I think I saw Takemitchy." Mikey said and this made all of them shock. Then turn their attention on him.

Everyone is trying their best to calm down and not shout Mikey for not telling them because they could help if he really saw him. If it's really him.

"He suddenly gone in the crowd that's why I get back here." Mikey said while looking at the window again.

"Don't worry Mikey. We will see him again if it's really him." Mitsuya said and pat Mikey's shoulder.

("We will definitely see you Takemitchy.") Mikey said in his mind with full of determination.

**********************
SO HERE'S OUR NEW UPDATE TODAAAY! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER AND ENJOOOYYYY!🥰

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!