Chapter 19

Draken's POV

It's been 3 days since we put up a plan and now we are done processing our plan.

"We are now done how can we contact Y/n?" Pah-chin said while looking at the person who will complete our plan.

"Before she left when she beat Izana and Kakucho I don't know how she did it but she somehow slip this contact number in my pocket." Wakasa-san said and handed out a piece of paper with a contact number in it.

"So who will make the call? " Chifuyu ask while looking at me,Mikey,Mitsuya and Kisaki.

"I will do it." Mikey said and start pressing the number in his phone. After that we hear a couple of rings then a voice of a woman.

"Hello is this who I think it is?"  Y/n said and we all look at Mikey's phone that is already on speaker phone.

"When can we meet?" Mikey directly said and looking at the phone as if he's looking at her in person.

"Why? Did you already fulfill what I want?"  Y/n said and we can hear on her voice that she is suspicious on us.

"Yes so tell us where and when can we meet?" Kisaki said while looking at the phone like how Mikey look at it.

"Mmm? Is that so? Then let's meet at the Blue Ocean Bar at 10:30 pm tomorrow. The Crazy Duo will awaits you."  Y/n said then hang up the phone.

We all look up each other then breath. We all stop breathing for a moment because we don't know if she send a spy on us or she will refuse us.

"Now all we need to do prepare well enough and make sure our plan went well." Naoto said and we all nod at him.

We all go to bed while Shinichiro and his friends go home. Kisaki decided to sleep here with Hanma and Hina.

I'm already on my bed but I can't sleep that's why I stand up and decided to take a glass of water.

I'm walking to kitchen when I hear some sounds cooking and there I saw the gang with Kisaki,Hanma and Naoto.

"Can't sleep Ken-chin?" Mikey ask as he eats the ramen that I believe Angry and Smiley cooked.

"Yeah and you guys too?" I ask as I go to the fridge to get a jug of water.

"Yeah want some Draken?" Smiley ask as he prepare another ramen.

"No, I'm good." I said as I sit beside Mikey have a piece of noodles in his face. I grab a tissue and wipe his cheek.

"Thanks Ken-chin." Mikey said and continue to eat again.

"Do you think our plan tomorrow will work?" Chifuyu ask as he stop from eating his yakisoba.

Yes he's eating yakisoba and as usual he is sharing it with Baji and also Kazutora.

"Of course it will work Chifuyu! Don't worry!" Baji said as he snatch the yakisoba from Chifuyu's hands and took a bite. He pass it Kazutora who is eating a pocky.

"Baji's right Chifuyu. Here get some pocky." Kazutora said and pass the pocky box he's holding to Chifuyu who took it and Kazutora took the yakisoba, Baji passed to him.

"Baji might dumb Chifuyu but he's right it will work." Pah-chin said that made Baji mad.

"Hey! I'm not dumb! You're the one who's dumb Pah!" Baji shout at Pah and Pah's about to defend himself but as usual also someone defend him.

"Pah-chin's not dumb Baji!" Peh-yan shout at Baji and they are about to argue when they both got hit on the head.

"Both of you stop it." Mitsuya said in a calm tone.

"Yeah we don't want to wake my sister." Naoto said as he drink coffee while working something on his computer.

"Btw Naoto what are you doing?" Hanma ask while eating some ramen too.

"Yeah another case? Leave it tomorr---" Kisaki was cut off when he saw what Naoto is working on his computer then a seconds later he hit his head.

"Hey! That hurts!" Naoto shout at Kisaki who push his glasses back then show us Naoto's computer.

We all facepalm when we saw what's he's so busy about.

"YOU'RE JUST PLAYING CHESS?!" We all shout at him and he pouted at us.

"I'm tense you know! I need to relax." He said then take his computer again.

"Now that you said it. I'm a little tense too." Angry said and Smiley pat his head.

"Don't worry Angry our plan is perfect. Because Kisaki,Mitsuya and Naoto is the one who planned it." Smiley said then look at Kisaki,Mitsuya and Naoto.

"That's right Angry." Mitsuya said and give Angry a glass of water.

"Rest assured." Naoto said as he continue playing his laptop.

"I don't want to put more tense on you guys but remember this Hanagaki ruined my plan many times so I'm not too sure if this will work but it's not bad to try." Kisaki said as he drinks his coffee. Smiley look at him angrily and about to walk to him but Hakkai and Chifuyu stop him.

"Calm down Smiley. Well it is true that Takemitchy ruined your plan but that's all for selfishness now it's a plan to saved him." Kakucho said while also drinking coffee while Izana drinking some whisky.

"Also we have some back up plans. Let's all be positive that it will work." Chifuyu said and we all agree on him.

"Now you're all done eating let's all go to bed. We will have a long day." I said and carry Mikey who is already asleep.

"You guys go ahead. Smiley and I will clean this up first." Kakucho said and then collect all the dishes.

"Brother?" Angry ask while looking at Smiley who pat his head then nod.

"Let's go Angry." Baji said and Angry follow behind us.
----------------
Author's POV

Somewhere in a isolated warehouse that owns by the Famous Mafia called Pandemonium.

While they are still talking they didn't know that someone is listening to their talks.

"Whatever your plan is, I will make sure that it won't work. Our boss is ours only." The person said as he put 2 drugs pills in his mouth then his head fly in the sky.

"High again? I need him tomorrow and here he is so high on drugs." A girl with a black hair said while looking at the person who have pink hair and have a diamond scar on his mouth.

"Don't worry we will make sure he is capable of doing his work tomorrow." A man that one owns a lot of clubs and bars in the Roppongi with his brother who have mullet hair.

"Make sure or else you know what worse can happen to the three of you." She said then walk out of the warehouse.

"Yes My Lady." The Brothers said then bow at her before she fully walk out.

*****************
THIS IS OUR UPDATE FOR THIS MONTH I ADVANCE IT BECAUSE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH SOME PROBLEMS THIS WEEK.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11K READERS. THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ADD MY STORY TO THEIR STORY LIST. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

SO I WILL JUST GREET YOU IN ONE OF MY CHAPTERS I DON'T WANT TO GREET YOU IN A SEPARATE PAGE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER MINNA-SAN! I LOVE YOU ALL.