Chapter 36

After of what Takemitchy said they all went silent and look at Kazutora who suffers a lot too.

"Kazutora?" Chifuyu called out to him but he didn't respond at all.

"I don't blame him." Kazutora whispers but enough for all of them to hear.

"What? I'm sorry but why?" Smiley ask while looking at Kazutora.

"I don't blame him because if he didn't did that I wouldn't be able to meet Baji who introduced me to everyone. I wouldn't also get to meet you Takemitchy. So I don't blame him and never will." Kazutora said while looking at Takemitchy while smiling that made Takemitchy pissed.

"Ha? Really? Then are you also saying that it's okay for our little sister to be in coma for years because if she wasn't in coma our grandfather wouldn't do anything to get another ability to time leap and Shinichiro wouldn't kill him." Takemitchy said while smiling but they all notice that he's mad because of his voice.

"N-no. Of course not Takemitchy. That's not what I----" Kazutora was cut off when Takemitchy throw the glass of champagne in Kazutora feet but he dodge it.

"Shut up! I don't need your explanation!" Takemitchy shout at him while glaring at him.

"Takemitchy! Partner! We're your friends! Not your enemy." Chifuyu said while looking at Takemitchy.

"Ha?! I don't need friends! All I need is my twin and our little angel! I couldn't care to all of you if my memory wasn't erased!" Takemitchy shout that made Chifuyu heart break.

"Takemitchy please don't say that." Hakkai said while tears running down his eyes.

"Takemitchy we know that you're just doing this because you wanna sacrifice for all of us but we're fine now. So please come back to us." Kakucho said while looking at Takemitchy.

"You're wrong. I didn't sacrifice. I gave you my last mercy and honestly you're wasting it." Takemitchy said while looking at all of them with a smile.

"That's not true." Angry said while looking at Takemitchy.

"Oh it is true." Y/n said while smiling at Angry after she drinks her champagne.

"Well if Kazutora won't blame Shinichiro then we will." Y/n said as she stand up while looking at Shinichiro.

"Sano Shinichiro. What you're about to see and seeing right now is your fault. If only you didn't kill our grandfather we wouldn't be in this life right now." Y/n said while looking at Shinichiro who's still crying.

"I know and I'm really really sorry. I'm sorry for killing your grandfather." Shinichiro said while crying.

"You didn't just kill our grandfather but us also." Takemitchy said that made then confuse.

"What do you mean Takemitchy?" Mikey ask while looking at Takemitchy.

"The Pandemonium Mafia group is long gone after Tenshi born. You wanna know why? Because Tenshi is the only one who didn't get any ability. Our grandfather promised to his first love before that our family business, mafia will stop if someone in our family will born without any ability and that is Tenshi. She didn't have any ability that's why our training to be successors for the throne of next mafia lord stopped." Takemitchy said while looking at all of them.

"She didn't have any ability?" Kisaki said while looking so shock like the others.

"Yeah can you believe it? Our mother also have an ability. She's a medium. A person who can talk to dead people and make them use her body to finished their unfinished business here. Our father is lucky gambler. It's is impossible to gave birth to a non ability child." Takemitchy said while smiling and looking at them.

"After that day we became a normal child. We can get to play whatever we want. Our world don't circle around in guns and killing anymore. What a happy life. HAHAHAHA!" Takemitchy said then laugh really loud while holding another glass of champagne.

"But bullshit happened! Our angel got into accident and fall into coma. Our life turned around real fast! From our happy life back to our miserable and full bloody life again! I was still young when I first killed someone I don't even know! Then another one and another and another one it didn't stop! I keep on killing that it's now became a hobby." Takemitchy said with anger then now smiling evil.

"Oh brother." Y/n said then goes to Takemitchy's back and hug him.

"Takemitchy." Mikey and the others said while looking at him with sad eyes.

"Brother calm down now okay? It's time to give our gift to them now." Y/n said with a creepy smile that made everyone nervous.

"You're right. South! Ran! Sanzu! Rindou! Bring that here!" Takemitchy shout then the door behind Takemitchy and Y/n opened.

Everyone was shock to saw who was South and Sanzu dragging.

"Here he is boss!" Sanzu happily said to Takemitchy and show all of them the person they are dragging.

"B-b-b-big bro! Big bro! Big bro!!!" Hakkai shout as he saw Taiju bleeding from his back and looking so exhausted.

"TAIJU!!" Mitsuya shout at the same time with Hakkai and they are about to run to Taiju when Waka and Benkei stopped them.

"No! Sanzu's holding a katana!" Waka said while holding Hakkai and Mitsuya is being held by Benkei.

"Takemitchy! What did you do?!" Izana shout at Takemitchy who is just smoking and drinking champagne.

"What? I just did what I do to traitors like him. Be grateful you still see him alive. I was planning to kill him and make his body float in the river you know." Takemitchy said then laugh again while holding his champagne.

"Or make sharks eat him as appetizer." Takemitchy added then laugh again like a maniac.

Mikey and the others look at him as if he's a crazy person who sneak out of mental hospital.

("How can Takemitchy said such things?! This is not the Takemitchy we know.") They all said in their mind while looking at Takemitchy and Y/n laughing together.
---------------
THIS IS ALL FOR TODAY!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SUNDAY BUT I GOT A LOT OF IDEAS BECAUSE OF THIS WEEK'S UPDATE THAT'S WHY HERE'S MY TWO UPDATE FOR ALL YOU!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!