Chapter 2.0

Mikey's POV

20 minutes passed after they faint, they are starting to wake up now.

We are still here in the shrine because we can't carry them all and we don't know where are we going to take them our house are far from the shrine.

We help them get up from laying then we give them water bottles that Chifuyu drink at the convenience store near here.

"I remember now." Baji said while Chifuyu is opening the water bottle for him and Kazutora.

"Yeah. How could we forget about Takemichi?" Kazutora said while holding his head.

"And how are you guys alive?" Mitsuya said while looking at Baji,Ken-chin and Kisaki.

"I don't know either but I'm sure Takemitchy know something." Ken-chin said and Chifuyu nod at him.

"Wait! You remember him from the start? How?!" Smiley ask while of course still smiling.

"I don't know, when I woke up this morning I just do." Ken-chin said while his hand is in his chest.

"Chifuyu,Draken,Mikey and I are the only people who knew about Takemichi's secret." Kisaki said that made us all look at him.

"Secret? What secret?" Hakkai ask him while standing up and Chifuyu help him.

"Secret about his ability to Time Leap." Kisaki said as he fix his glasses with his fingers.

"Time leap?"

"What is that?"

"Can you explain it?"

They all said wanting to Kisaki answer their questions.

"Time leap is a ability to go back and forth to past or future and that is Takemichi Hanagaki's ability." Kisaki said that made all of them shock.

"WHAT?! HE IS TIME LEAPING?! BUT WHY?" All of them said at the same time.

"Because he wants to save all of us from dying and from our miserable future made by KISAKI." Chifuyu said with anger while looking at Kisaki.

"I know it's my fault and I admit it. I should just accept the fact that whatever I do or how rich I became or how much I be a dark hero Tachibana will never fall in love with me. But I really do love her with all my heart because she's the only person who doesn't think of me as weirdo or anything. I think of her as an angel that send by the heaven to save me from all the judging looks of the kids and people around me when I was a kid." Kisaki said while looking down and crying.

"In this future I got what I wanted all this time. I became Tachibana's husband." He said that made us all shock.

"But even though I am now his husband she always look sad and crying at night. When I caught her crying I ask her why is she crying and you know what she said back to me?" He said while smiling and his left hand if covering his left eye.

"She said she don't know but she feels that something in her heart is missing and I know what is it. She doesn't love me. She love Hanagaki. Maybe the saying is true that when a girl falls inlove when she's still young and it's true love no matter how many time passed or no matter what happen her heart is always with the person she loves." Kisaki said and now tears are coming out of his eyes.

"Then why don't you tell her about Takemichi?" Mitsuya said while looking at him in pity.

"He tried but Tachibana doesn't remember anything and also we came to Hanagaki's house and he's nowhere." Hanma said while comforting Kisaki.

"WHAT?!" We all said while looking at him and our eyes are asking if he's joking. He shake his head slowly.

"How are we going to ask him what's happening if he's nowhere?! And how are we going to fix Hina's feelings?!" Chifuyu said while looking at all of us.

"I know a person who knows where he could possibly be." Someone said and we all look behind us.

We saw Izana with Kakucho walking up in the shrine.

"Izana." I said in shock looking at him with Kakucho.

("Why would they be doing here?")

"Who? Who could possibly know where Takemichi is Kakucho?" Chifuyu said as he walk closer to him.

"Who could it be? Of course his parents, I mean adopted parents." Kakucho said that made us all shock again.

("Adopted parents?! Takemitchy is adopted?")

"Wait! What?! Adopted parents?" Angry ask while looking at him mad shock cause he's still look angry.

"Yes. I just found this yesterday with the help of the second person found Takemichi." Kakucho said and look behind in the stairs.

We all look at it and saw Tachibana Naoto walking with files on his hand.

"Tachibana Naoto." We all said his name as he approached the shrine.

"Yes that's my name. Sano Manjiro a.k.a. Mikey." Naoto said to me as he look at me seriously.

"What are you doing here? And how you didn't forget about Takemichi?" Mitsuya ask him while looking at Naoto.

"Settle down you guys and I will explain how." He said and we all settle down also Kakucho and Izana join us.

I understand Kakucho because he's Takemichi's childhood friend.

But why also Izana?

I look at him with my eyes questioning him 'why are you also here?'

"I'm here because I want to pay my dept to the Crybaby Hero. He save me,Emma and Shinichiro." He said while looking at his phone and there I saw the picture of all us in his wallpaper.

"Okay now that you settle down I will start. First to the person who didn't forget Takemichi raise your hand." Naoto said and Chifuyu,Ken-chin,Kisaki and I raise our hands.

"You can put it down now. So the reason why you didn't forget Takemichi is because you know about his ability, his secret that make us hold a powerful connection to him. And this connection make us not forget about him. We all know something others don't know. We all see something others can't see in him. That's is his desperation to save the people he love." Naoto said that made all of us nod in agreement to him.

TO BE CONTINUE.......

******************
SO CLIFFHANGER YES! BECAUSE I ALREADY REACHED MY LIMIT IN TYPING A CHAPTER AND THAT IS 4K.

SO GUUUYYYYYSSSSSS! I CAN'T RESIST YOU ALL! SOME OF YOU ADDED MY STORY IN THEIR LIST AND ALSO SOME OF YOU COMMENT ON MY STORY.

I REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO NOW HERE'S THE NEW PLAN BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!! YEESSS WE NOW HAVE OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK!

SO NOW I WILL HAVE TIME TO WRITE MY STORIES!!!

BUT WHEN MY TWO WEEKS CHRISTMAS BREAK ARE DONE WE ALL ARE GOING BACK TO OUR SCHEDULE!

SO FOR THIS STORY I WILL UPDATE THIS EVERY 25 OF THE MONTH.

BUT FOR NOW BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS BREAK I WILL WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN. I WILL ALSO ANNOUNCE THIS IN MY FAIRY TAIL STORY.

SO FOR THE READERS WAITING FOR THIS STORY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!!

I WILL POST THE CHAPTER 2.5 LATER AFTER I EAT THEN AFTER I POST THE CHAPTER 2.5 I WILL ALSO START TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER OF MY STORY IN FAIRY TAIL.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER 2.0🥰😘
ENJOY READING!💗💗💗