Chapter 32

Tomorrow.....

"Okay we all gathered here because we all found some new information about Takemitchy and about how he and Shinichiro met." Naoto said while standing beside Kisaki infront of everyone.

"Now we will form a plan how are we going to talk to him again and this time it will be a successful plan." Kisaki said while looking at everyone and they all nod.

After 30 mins of planning Hakkai received a message from his big bro Taiju.

"Guys! Guys! I got the date and time also the place!" Hakkai said that made everyone look at him.

"When and where?" Takeomi ask while looking at Hakkai.

"It's Friday, 9 pm sharp and at *****" Hakkai said that made him and all of them shock as he read it.

"WHAT?!!" They all said while looking at Hakkai who's also in shock.

"*****?! That place have the highest security here in japan and also it's the most expensive place of all!" Pah said in shock while looking at Hakkai.

"They are the Pandemonium Mafia Group, they hold the whole asia and Kambe, Daisuke is the Mafia Lord of it the natural multi-billionaire i-it's n-natural  I t-think?" Naoto said while using his sense of touch to see if there's chair near him.

Mitsuya immediately stand up and help Naoto to sit down.

"Even if you say that ***** place is still expensive!" Chifuyu said while looking so shock.

"Wait that's not the part where we should pay attention!" Izana said that made all of them look at him.

"Izana's right. We have a big problem." Kakucho said that made all of them confuse.

"What do you mean?" Peh ask while looking at them.

"It's the security. That's the part we should worry about." Shinichiro said that put all of their attention to him then they got hit by a realization.

"That's right! We have to think of a way how to pass that security. Anyone who might know someone who's good at computer to hack their system?" Pah ask that made all of them dumbfounded.

"You know sometimes I wonder how the hell did Pah-chin got rich if he's this dumb." Hanma said that made Draken hit him.

"Hey! Atleast Pah's rich!" Peh shout at Hanma while glaring at him.

"Atleast Kisaki is smart." Hanma said with a teasing tone.

"What's the use of his brain if he can't hack the security sys----wait! That's right! Can you hack the security system?" Peh said then he look at Kisaki.

"I can hack security system but the problem is I have to start now because the security system I have to hack is ***** place. As far as I know they have a genius IT there." Kisaki said then get his laptop after he sits down.

"Do you think you can do it before the ball?" Naoto ask Kisaki while looking at him, he's sitting infront of him.

"I have to or else who knows when Kambe, Daisuke will be back in town? Who knows how much days or weeks we have?" Kisaki said then start hacking the systems.

"I better do this at my room just knock if you need something." Kisaki said then rush to his room while holding his laptop.

They watched as Kisaki left while Hanma followed behind him but got pulled back by his collar by Draken.

"Hey! What the hell was that for?!" Hanma shout while looking at Draken.

"You can't go in there with him. He have to concentrate to hack the security system and you will be a distraction to him because he will have to worry if you already take your medicine. Go sleep with Mitsuya for now." Shinichiro said while looking at Hanma who realized it then look at the door that Kisaki left.

"Okay. You win." Hanma said that made Shinichiro smile.

"Hey! Why does he get to sleep with Taka-chan?!" Hakkai protest while pouting at Shinichiro.

"Well hehehe you can sleep there too if it's okay to Mitsuya." Shinichiro said then look at Mitsuya asking for permission.

"Yes?" Mitsuya ask while looking at them.

"Taka-chan." Hakkai said with a puppy eyes looking at Mitsuya.

"Fine you can also sleep in my room Hakkai." Mitsuya said after he sigh while shaking his head.

"YES! THANK YOU TAKA-CHAN!" Hakkai said while smiling.

("Well I guess my room will be a little tight for a while.") Mitsuya thought while looking at Hanma then at Hakkai.

**************
At one of the Pandemonium Mafia group's abandoned warehouse.

"AGHHH!" A shout of pain can be heard outside of the warehouse because someone is being punished.

Y/n who's holding a cup of tea while watching the person infront of her got wimp by his own partner.

"AGHHHH!" Another wimp was hit behind the punished back that make him shout in pain.

"You know I didn't expect that you will betray us like this." South said while wimping the person infront of him.

"Yeah. How dare you betray us?!" Sanzu shout at the person South's wimping.

"Very ungrateful." Ran said while looking at the same person Sanzu's looking.

"Indeed brother." Rindou said agreeing with his older brother.

"Well I did expect it but I didn't expect that it would be sooner than I thought." Y/n said while looking at the same person.

"I know you love your brother that much Taiju but we have a deal." Y/n said while looking at Taiju who's being non stopped wimping by South.

Taiju just look at her as if he didn't regret what betrayal he did to the mafia group.

"Haitani brothers are right you are very ungrateful Taiju. South another 5,000 wimps." Y/n said after she throw the cup of tea she's holding near Taiju.

"Gladly My Lady!" South said then hit Taiju again with a wimp.

"AGHHHHH!" Taiju shout again in pain while his back is already bleeding.

Y/n look at the Taiju's phone as she saw the text that she herself send to Hakkai.

The place and date of the ball.

("Let's see what you will do this time.") Y/n said while smiling evil.

("Hakkai I hope you don't get hurt.") Taiju said in his mind while thinking Yuzuha's safety too.
----------------
THIS IS ALL FOR TODAY!

THANK YOU AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!