Mother's day and Draken's Birthday Special

Author's POV

It's been two weeks since Ryoko Ryuguji found out that she's pregnant with one of her customers.

The very first person she told about this is Mr. Masamichi the person who take care of her when she lost her parents at the age of 16 years old in a car accident.

"You're pregnant?" Mr. Masamichi said while looking at Ryoko who's looking down.

"Yes I'm really sorry Masamichi-san." Ryoko said while looking down and tears in her eyes.

Masamichi-san sigh then sit on the chair infront of Ryoko. He look at her then hold her hands.

"Don't say sorry Ryoko. It's fine. You're already 27 years old. Did you set a check up schedule? Let's check if the baby's fine and what are the do's and don't's for you." Masamichi-san said and Ryoko only nod at him.

Masamichi-san advice Ryoko to lay down and rest because tomorrow they will go to doctor tomorrow.

After 2 weeks

After they go to the doctor they find out the do's and don't's for pregnant women.

And because this is the first time that Masamichi-san will take care a pregnant woman he is very strict about it.

He make Ryoko stop working for the safety of the baby. Ryoko stop because she doesn't want too that her baby be part of her work.

If Ryoko wants to eat something everyone in the brothel help her especially Masamichi-san.

Masamichi-san already treat her as his daughter ever since he adopted her but fate can't really a good opponent because even though he wants her not to be like the women who work for him it didn't happen.

Like what others says "Shit happens."

After 8 months

Ryoko is closing to giving birth and because this is the first time Masamichi-san decided to confine her to hospital early.

Masamichi-san thought that this is the right decision and Ryoko think so too she doesn't want to cause a uproar at the brothel.

But something will happen that will really cause a uproar to the whole brothel.

A ring from a telephone cause Masamichi-san to stop what's he is reading.

He picked up the phone and answer the caller.

"Hello who's this?" Masamichi-san said while still reading the magazine he put down while holding the phone.

"Hello is this Masamichi-san? This is the nurse from ***** hospital." The nurse said that made Masamichi-san froze for a moment.

"Yes this is Masamichi-san is something wrong?" He ask while standing.

"Sir Ryuguji-san will about to give birth now can you come here with the baby's clothes? If not you can send someone." The nurse said that made him really shock.

"No I will come by myself. Thank you." Masamichi-san said and put down the phone he immediately run to his room and get the baby's things.

He immediately run to go to the hospital and when he get there Ryoko is still in delivery room.

After 3 and half hour Ryoko give birth and it was a boy.

Masamichi-san is so happy to see him and glad that Ryoko is safe.