Chapter 5

Draken's POV

It's already night and we just finished our dinner made by Takemitchy's mom.

"I didn't know that Takemichi's mom cook so good!" Baji said while sitting on the bed.

We are now staying in two rooms. We are 13 so each rooms have 7 beds and 7 people inside.

Mikey,Mitsuya,Hakkai,Kazutora,Baji, Chifuyu and I are in staying together while in the other room infront of us are Izana,Kakucho,Kisaki,Naoto and the Kawata Twins rooms.

There's extra bed in the room so they decide to put their bags in it.

"Yeah! She cook so great!" Kazutora said then sit beside Baji.

"I wonder what will Yukira-san cook tomorrow. I wish it's Yakisoba. I miss Yakisoba how about you Chifuyu?" Baji said then look at Chifuyu.

Chifuyu is looking at the picture of Takemitchy in the wall.

"I wonder is partner miss his mother cook?" Chifuyu said with a sad tone and still looking at the picture.

We all stay silent by the question of Chifuyu. He really miss Takemitchy.

I look at Mikey and saw him sleeping already with his mouth open.

"MIKEY! THAT'S MY BED!" I shout at him but there's no response so I shake him up but Mitsuya stop me.

"Draken just sleep on his bed. He seem in deep thought while we're on our way here." Mitsuya said then put a blanket on Mikey.

"Taka-chan I just finished my call with Peh-yan he said that him and Pah-chin found something suspicious in Takemichi's apartment." Hakkai said as soon as he enter the room.

"What is it?" Kazutora ask while looking at him in serious.

"They found a picture of a man." Hakkai said that made them look at each other and then back to Hakkai.

"They said they don't recognize who is it but they already call the best private investigator in japan to find out who's the man is." Hakkai said and we all nod at him.

You may be asking why Pah and Peh are there it's because we suspect that Takemichi left something behind in his apartment.

Well Pah is already married and he don't want to leave her because she's 1 month pregnant now. As for Peh-yan do I have to discuss about it?😶 He's Pah's vice captain  in Toman before and now he's Pah adviser.

"Let's the others learn about this and maybe Naoto can help make it faster to know who's this man Pah and Peh-yan's talking about." Chifuyu said then go to the other room.

"Baji!" I said and he look at me cluelessly I sigh at him then sign to follow Chifuyu. He nod then he follow Chifuyu but he hold Kazutora's collar.

"Hey! Wait! Why do I have to go too?!" Kazutora said while being drag outside by Baji.

"I'm going to call Emma. I told her I will call her before I go to bed." I said and Mitsuya and Hakkai just nod at me as they preparing to sleep.

I go to the garden that Yukira-san show us earlier after we eat the snacks she gave us.

I dial Emma's number and in a few seconds it's start ringing.

I was waiting for Emma to answer the call when I saw Akira-san at the balcony taking a tobacco.

I ignore him thinking that he's just doing that so he can sleep.

After a few rings Emma answer the call and I saw Akira-san go back inside.

"Hey Draken. How's in there?" Emma ask and I sense that she's worried.

"It's fine. Mikey already fell asleep after we ate dinner. How about you guys in there?" I ask and then we talk for almost 10 mins and finally say goodbye to each other.

I was about to go inside when I saw Akira-san goes out in the balcony again with phone in his hand.

"My job for you is done! I already retired from being your butler! Don't give me orders anymore!" He said angrily while still smoking tobacco.

I hid under the balcony and listen to them talk.

"I know what happen! I know what you did to the make him agree about managing your business! You promised when we adopt him that you'll leave him alone! I believed in you! But I was wrong! I shouldn't believe in your lies!" He said still mad then something falls in the ground and a few minutes I hear a slam door.

I believe he gets inside of their room again so I get close to that something falls in the ground and I saw a phone.

I get it and try to open it hoping that it's not broken.

It opens but it's seems stuck to the caller's I.D name.

"Daisuke-sama?" I whisper while looking the phone. I look around and found no one so I took the phone with me.

I get inside of th house then get into our room and saw all of them asleep.

I sigh the lay on my bed. I look at the phone again then at Takemitchy's picture.

"Takemitchy." I said then sigh again and put the phone in my pocket.

"Mikey what happen after I got shot in that timeline?" I ask Mikey because I know he's still awake and just pretending to be asleep.

"The three deities gather and the war begin." He said that made me sit on my bed and look at him.

"And?" I ask while looking at him.

"I let Kakucho punch me a few times and then my mind goes blank and all I know Senju is bowing to me saying that she will disband the Brahman and then I agree I guess and then when I woke up I am now in this timeline." He said while looking at the window and still laying.

"Did you beat Takemitchy?" I ask to him he look up to the ceiling and I hear sobs so I look at him.

"Y-yes. I did." He said while still sobbing. He wipe his tears then sit up to look at me.

"Ken-chin am I weak for crying and showing my vulnerable state to you now?" He ask while there are tears falling on his eyes.

"No. You're not weak Mikey. But you know a strong person should cry sometimes especially when they get tired of being strong." I said then I pat his head while he continues to cry.

"It's my fault. It's because of me. Ken-chin what are we going to do if we don't find him?" He ask while still crying and looking down.

"We will find him and we're all gonna apologize. We will do everything Mikey." I said while still comforting him.

After a few minutes Mikey fall asleep and I lay him down on his bed.

I go to my own bed and close my eyes to fall asleep.

*****************
SO HERE'S OUR CHAPTER 5! SO I ALREADY WRITE THIS YESTERDAY BUT ONLY THE HALF AND I CAN'T FINISH IT.

BTW I SAW THAT MY READERS ARE REALLY INCREASING INCREDIBLY SO I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH I FIND IT LAME.

BTW HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ENJOY READING!