Chapter 17

Mitsuya's POV

We take Izana and Kakucho to the nearest hospital we could find. Izana resist saying that he doesn't need it and we just prioritize Kakucho but Wakasa-san chop his neck and he fell asleep.

Benkei-san carry Izana while Draken and Pah-chin carry Kakucho.

After we take them to hospital and they got their treatment we wait till they woke up so we can talk.

"So what are we going to do?" I said while looking at Mikey and Kisaki.

"I think you guys should stop looking for him." Shinichiro-san said that made us all shock and look at him.

"WHAT?!" We shout at him and he just look at us in serious face.

"Mikey I know this person is important for you but Izana got hurt and I'm worried that you guys will too. So stop looking for him." Shinichiro said and we all look down.

"But Takemitchy won't hurt us!" Chifuyu said while looking straight eyes with Shinichiro.

"How sure are you?" Shinichiro ask Chifuyu who still looking straight his eyes.

"I'm 100% sure! I know him! We know him! He won't hurt us!" Chifuyu said confidently.

"When was the last time you seen him?" Shinichiro ask while looking at Chifuyu that made him look down.

"12 years ago." Chifuyu whisper but enough for all of us to hear.

"Exactly. It's been 12 years ago since you last seen him do you really think a person can't change much in that 12 years?" Takeomi said while looking at all of us.

"B-but we can't give up! Because he doesn't give up on us even if we are in critical or in miserable state! Shinichiro! Please don't stop us." Mikey said while looking straight eyes with his brother.

"He's right Shinichiro-kun. And we already made this far. We can't stop now." Draken said with a determine face on him.

"What if he kills you all after you seen him?" Shinichiro said while looking down and clenching his fist.

"So beat it! We don't care! He sacrificed himself for us! It's just right to do the same for him! Because he deserves it!" Kakucho said after waking up that makes us all look at him.

Shinichiro walk closer to Mikey then place his hand to Mikey's shoulder.

"We'll help." Shinichiro said while looking straight eyes at Mikey. We all smile at what he said.

"But first tell us everything. I know you guys are still keeping something." Shinichiro said, we all look at each other then nod.

After we tell them everything Shinichiro and the others froze on the spot.

"Shinichiro?" Mikey call to him then pat hit shoulder and that's when Shinichiro finally look at him.

"S-sorry. So that's what happened." Shinichiro said while looking at us and we all nod.

"It's possible that he can really go back to past because there's really some extraordinary in the world." Takeomi said while looking at us.

"So what are we going to do now? Y/n said that she will only fulfill your wish to see Takemichi Hanagaki if this Hinata Tachibana remembers him." Wakasa said while there's a lollipop in his mouth.

"Kisaki?" We all look at Kisaki who is keeping quiet for a while now.

Well he love Hina-chan for years now and now that he became her husband what's his decision now that if we want to see Takemitchy we have to make Hina-chan his wife remember Takemitchy her true love.

"I'm sorry can I go home for a while and think things through?" Kisaki said while standing up.

"Sure." I answered because it's seems that these fellows of mine want a answer right away.

("It's indeed true that Kisaki did something bad to us but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't consider his feelings we are still human after all")

"Thank you Mitsuya. Let's go Hanma. How about you Naoto?" Kisaki said while heading out then stop at the doorway.

"I'll stay at the go to police station I need to confirm the information we got." Naoto said while looking at the cellphone of Takeomi.

"Okay. Let's meet tomorrow at the mansion." Kisaki said and then heads out with Hanma following behind him.

After they left we stayed silent for a while then decides to who will stay for the night for Izana and Kakucho even though they keep on insisting that it doesn't matter but with the help/threatened of the elders we have here which is Shinichiro,Takeomi,Benkei and Wakasa-san we successfully convince them.

-------------
Author's POV

While going home using taxi Kisaki is thinking if he really should make Hina remember Takemichi now.

He knows that the reason why he help them until now is because he want Hina to stop crying at night but he didn't think about them being together again.

Well he doesn't have a trap card on Hina like a child because of some reasons.

He also knows that the guys are waiting for his answer right there and then but he can't give it now.

He decided to go some places where he first met Hina and where they have memories of each other after this happens.

And that's the reason why they got home at night.

Hanma go to his room because he want Kisaki to have some time to think alone.

After Hanma goes to his room Kisaki goes to him and Hina's room but before he got inside he hear cries inside.

He peek at the slight open door and saw Hinata Tachibana crying again.

That make him back to his senses and finally have a decision in mind.

He leave a text to Hanma saying that he will meet up with Mikey and the others and guard Hina.

He runs outside of their house to get a taxi but he doesn't get one and decided to run to the mansion.

When he get there he immediately knock and got open up by Hakkai.

"Kisaki? What are you doing here?" Hakkai ask while looking at him.

"I want to talk to others especially Mikey." Kisaki said while panting.

*******************
SO HELLO GUYS HERE'S OUR UPDATE FOR THIS MONTH!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO VOTES SORRY CAN'T MESSAGE YOU GUYS ONE BY ONE YOU KNOW HOW LAZY I AM.

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO PUT MY STORY TO THEIR LIST I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND AGAIN SORRY IF I CAN'T MESSAGE YOU ONE BY ONE.

THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE READERS FOR READING MY STORY! KEEP ON READING.

AGAIN HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ENJOY!