Chapter 28

After what happened they review the plan again and start the preparations for meeting Takemitchy.

"Are you all ready? We have 5 hours before Takemitchy get to the bridge if we're late, we would never get the chance to see him again." Naoto said while looking at all of them.

"Yeah we're ready." Mikey said with a determination look on his face.

"Let's go." Naoto said as he walk outside while the others follow him.

After 3 hours they finally arrived at the bridge where Takemitchy will head.

"It looks like Takemitchy haven't arrived yet that's good." Kisaki said while taking off his helmet and getting off in Hanma's bike.

"It will take 2 more hours before Takemitchy arrived." Mitsuya said while looking at his watch.

"While we're waiting for Partner, I brought manga! Who wants to ready?" Chifuyu said while showing the couple of manga he have.

"And I brought foods of course!" Pah said while showing 4 bags of snacks.

The others like Baji, Kazutora, Shinichiro, Wakasa, Chifuyu, Hakkai and Mikey gather around Pah to get some snacks.

"Kisaki are we really here to get Takemitchy or to have some picnic under the stars in the moonlight?" Izana said while looking at his brother Mikey and Shinichiro eating snacks.

"Yeah and as far as I remember we ate before we leave right?" Kakucho said while looking at the others too.

"Just let them be. They're just excited and want to calm down. I think this is they're way of comping it." Mitsuya said while smiling at the others.

Kisaki and Izana look at each other then sigh while shaking their heads.

"Do we have other choice?" Izana said that made Mitsuya chuckle.

After 1 and half hours of waiting they hear a loud noise coming at the other side end of the bridge.

All of them stop what they are doing and look at the other side with a confusing eyes.

"Kakucho! Look who's at the other side of the bridge." Izana said and Kakucho immediately get the binoculars.

He look at it using the binoculars and he saw a big truck heading to them and the one infront of the big truck is a guy with black hair and using a motor bike like Mikey's.

"I think it's him! It's Takemitchy! He's heading this way!" Kakucho said that made everyone shock for a moment then immediately prepare to confront him.

They all start their engines then use their motors and cars to block the way.

The guy riding the motorcycle stop and so is the driver of the truck.

All of them got a little closer while looking at the guy riding the motorcycle.

"Takemitchy?" Mikey said while looking at the guy.

The guy take off his helmet then put a smile on his face while looking at Mikey.

Mikey and the others are all shock while looking at Takemichi.

"Hello minna!" Takemitchy happily said while looking at all of them and getting down from his motorcycle.

"T-Takemitchy!" Mikey happily said then walk closer to Takemitchy who just stay standing.

"Mikey-kun! I'm so glad to see you! You look well! How are you?" Takemitchy happily said then hug Mikey after he gets close to him.

Mikey also hug him back while smiling as if he forgot what he sees in the USB that Ran Haitani gave to them.