Chapter 38

After what happened in the resting room when Mikey and everyone get back to the party, they saw all the staff cleaning the place.

"It look like the party ended." Kisaki said while looking around.

"Yeah. Let's go home too." Shinichiro said while carrying Mikey on his back who got unconscious.

Everyone nodded and they got home while thinking of what Takemitchy told them.
----------------
At Takemichi and Y/n mansion

Y/n dropped her body on the couch and Takemichi did the same.

"Lady Y/n where should we take this traitor?" Koko ask while looking at Taiju who's kneeling down infront of Y/n and Takemichi.

"Where else? Of course to the infirmary. Heal him. Now go Koko." Takemichi said as he take vodka from his and Y/n butler.

"Yes my lord." Koko said and with the help of Inui they carry Taiju, they are about to walk when Y/n stop them.

"Stop." Y/n said all of sudden that make them stop and look back at her.

"Yes my lady?" Koko ask while looking at Y/n. Sanzu and the others look at Y/n too.

"Ran and Rindou you go help Koko with Taiju. Inui stay here." Y/n said as she light up her cigarette.

"Yes my lady." Ran and Rindou answered without questioning Y/n. They stand up and help Koko.

They walked out and Inui remain standing infront of Y/n and Takemichi.

"What are you going to do to him?" Takemichi whisper to her sister while taking 3 pills of drugs that Sanzu gave him.

"Questioning him of course." Y/n said as she blow the smoke out of her mouth.

"Inui I saw you look back at our guest earlier. Why did you do that?" Y/n ask and she saw that Inui flitch at her question.

"I also don't know My lady but he seems familiar to me." Inui answered with full of honesty.

He know that even if he lie Y/n will figure it out eventually because she's a psychic.

"Did you ever see him in your life?" Y/n ask again as she drink her vodka too.

"No my lady, I have not see him in my entire life." Inui answered again with full honesty.

Inui look at Y/n's eyes and he is trying to read her moods. Y/n smiled at him genuinely.

"I see then you may go and take a rest Inui." Y/n said while smiling and looking at Inui.

"Thank you my lady. Have a good night." Inui said then he bow before he leave.

"You too." Y/n said as she wave her hand at him.

But once Inui's gone her genuinely smile disappear then turn into a evil smile again.

"What's with that smile?" Takemichi ask while looking at her sister.

"I didn't know your still up. You took 3 pills right? You should be flying now oops I mean your mind dear brother." Y/n said then laugh and she drinks her vodka again.

"Answer my question Y/n." Takemichi ask while looking serious at Y/n.

"What was your question again dear brother?" Y/n ask while smiling at Takemichi.

"Nevermind. You won't answer me honestly anyway. Sanzu take me to my room." Takemichi said then stand up but fall at the couch again.

It seems that the 3 pills drugs he take are taking effect now. Sanzu carry him to his room leaving Y/n all by herself while drinking vodka.

She's thinking what she will do with Inui when she received a message in her phone from their dad.

Kambe Daisuke.

"Oh a message from dad." Y/n said then look at the message.

After she read the message from their father Y/n shows her creepy smile.

"Claude." Y/n called to her and Takemichi's butler who's standing beside her.

"Yes my lady?" Claude responds to her with a poker face.

"Call all of our staff tomorrow and tell them we're going to have meeting for Dad's soon arrival." Y/n said with a smile at Claude.

"Yes my lady." Claude responds while keeping his poker face.

"And also set me up a appointment with Takashi Mitsuya." Y/n said while smiling that made Claude confuse.

"I'm sorry to be rude my lady buy may I ask why? Isn't he one of the person who you consider not meeting?" Claude said while looking at Y/n.

"That's true but I want to make things more fun Claude. Also I like the clothes he make, he's talented." Y/n said while looking at the copies of Mitsuya's sketches in her phone.

"Understood My lady." Claude said again while looking at Y/n.

"I need to rest now Claude. Clean this up." Y/n said then stand up and walk to her room upstairs.

"Yes my lady. Have a good night." Claude said then bow to Y/n while she's walking away.
--------------
Tomorrow.......

"Guys! Guys!" Hakkai barged in the house while holding a paper in his hands and while Mitsuya is walking behind him.

"We're here Hakkai." Chifuyu shout from the dining room and Hakkai run to them while still following by Mitsuya.

"What's wrong Hakkai? You're so energetic this morning." Draken said after he put down the coffee he's drinking.

"Is what you're going so important that you really barged in your own house?" Izana said as he walked inside the dining room with Kakucho behind him.

"Yes it is! Look at this!" Hakkai said then show them paper he's holding.

"Yeah we really can see them Hakkai. Very good." Kisaki irritated said while looking at Hakkai who's at the very end of the table while he's in third row left side of Shinichiro.

"Oh sorry. I forgot that you're four eyes I mean here! I have it copied." Hakkai said as he distributed the copied papers to them one by one.

"Wait this is Y/n's name right?" Mikey said while looking at the paper in his hand.

"Yeah she booked a appointment with me to make her a dress." Mitsuya said while sitting down.

"What for? They just finished their event last night." Angry said while looking at Mitsuya.

"It's for Kambe Daisuke's arrival party." Mitsuya said that shock them all and made them stop from what they are doing.

"WHAT?!" They all shout in shock while looking at Mitsuya then back to Hakkai.
-----------------
SORRY GUYS IF I JUST UPDATED NOW.

I'M IN MY UNCLE'S RIGHT NOW AND CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT BECAUSE THERE'S A PROBLEM HERE AND I ALSO HAVE A PROBLEM.

ANYWAYS!

EVEN IF IT'S LAME HOPE YOU LIKE IT. I GOT BORED ALWAYS STARTING AT MIKEY'S SO I STARTED AT Y/N AND TAKEMICHI NOW.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND ENJOY!

PLEASE WAIT FOR THE 2 CHAPTERS THIS WEEK ALSO BE POSTED.