Chapter 51

Mikey was looking at his younger self in the mirror when he hear Shinichiro's shout again.

"OI MANJIRO! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEP?!" Shinichiro shout that make Mikey run outside to confirm if he did time leaped.

Mikey slowly walk outside as he was looking around his own home.

When he finally get outside, he saw Shinichiro, Emma, Baji and Sanzu outside and it seems that there's another kid outside who is sitting on the ground.

He finally reached them and look at the kid infront of him.

("This kid look like Takemitchy but why is this kid here?") Mikey said in his mind as he look at the kid infront of him.

"Who are you?" Mikey ask to the kid to make sure if he's really the kid Takemichi.

"M-mikey-kun." The kid Takemichi said infront of him while tearing up and looking at him.

"You..." Mikey is so shock while looking at the kid Takemichi infront of him.

"Takemitchy?" Mikey said while looking at kid Takemichi and as the kid Takemichi look at him back with shock.

This confirmed to Mikey that the person infront of him is the Takemitchy that he know.

("He's my Takemitchy. The Takemitchy that I know.") Mikey said in his mind while looking at Takemichi still in shock.

"Mikey?" Takemichi said now standing up and looking at Mikey still in shock. Mikey had a long pause before speaking again.

"Y-you're the Takemitchy?!" Mikey said still can't believe that the Takemitchy he know is standing infront of him.

"You call me that way.... Why?....." Takemichi said still in shock then a long pause between them.

"Huh?/Don't tell me.... WE BOTH TIME LEAPED?!" Takemichi and Mikey shout at the same time while looking at each other.

Both of them are tearing up as Shinichiro and the others are looking at them with confused face.

The both of them started running elsewhere while still tearing and have a undescribable joy/happiness in their heart while they are shouting how much they can't believe that both of them time leaped.

Until they reached at the top of building. Mikey standing beside Takemichi who's sitting in the edge of the building.

"I don't get the logic but I feel something when I held my hand in yours." Mikey said while looking at his hand.

"I thought of handing my powers to you but the moment we shook hands, we both time leaped." Takemichi said while looking at Mikey then at the scenery infront of them.

There was long pause as Mikey stared the scenery infront of them.

"What should we do now Takemitchy?" Mikey ask while still looking at the scenery infront of them.

"I've always fought this battle on my own, bringing my sister along helped but I think with you who's by my side now we will achieve something that we couldn't." Takemichi said as he look at Mikey smiling who also look back at him smiling.

"Well then let's do it together, shall we?" Mikey said while smiling at Takemitchy who nod at him and both of them look back at the scenery.

"OUR REVENGE!" Both of them said at the same time as you all can see the burning determination in their eyes.
--------------------------
FIRST STEP FOR REVENGE

Mikey and Takemichi are now in Mikey's room to talk what they should do first for the first step of their revenge.

"Mikey-kun now that we got the chance to start again I want to take this chance to befriend Kisaki." Takemichi said that made Mikey look at him.

"Why Takemitchy? He caused a lot of sufferings to you." Mikey ask while looking at Takemichi.

"Yeah he did but he did it because he's inlove with Hina. And I figure it out how did he fell inlove with her." Takemichi said while looking at Mikey who's looking at him straight in the eyes.

"How?" Mikey ask out of curiosity while still looking at Takemichi.

"Because when everyone is neglecting his presence only Hina who didn't. Hina is the only one who is willingly want to be his friend even though Hina's friends are saying that she shouldn't because Kisaki is weirdly smart as they say." Takemichi said while now looking down and hurt because of what Kisaki experience.

"Then if you're going to do that then I'm going to fix the family problem of the Akashi siblings." Mikey said that made Takemichi look at him with confused eyes.

"I don't want to blame anyone but this time I have to. It was Takeomi's fault why Sanzu grow up as a problem child. If only he also treat Sanzu the same way he treat Senju maybe Sanzu wouldn't grow up as problem child and hate Senju while growing up. So I'm going to have a talk with Takeomi with Shinichiro by my side Takemitchy." Mikey explained while looking at Sanzu who's playing with Baji and Emma.

"You're right. I also heard about what happened and how Sanzu hated Senju because he feels that Senju is so favored by Takeomi and forgot that he's also a child who can make mistake and a child who wants the same attention his sister is getting from their father figure and older brother Takeomi-san." Takemichi said while looking at Sanzu who's happily playing with Baji and Emma.

"Yosh! Let's do our first step Takemitchy!" Mikey said while smiling and Takemitchy also smiled at him.

"THIS IS THE FIRST STEP FOR OUR REVENGE." they both said while looking at each other and smiling.
----------------------
SO I'M BACK! SORRY GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS AND YOU KNOW CHRISTMAS CAME AND DAYS LATER IT'S NEW YEAR.

ANYWAY! SO THI IS HOW I UNDERSTOOD THE SITUATION OF THE AKASHI SIBLINGS AND HOW SANZU MUST HAVE FELT THAT TIME WHEN TAKEOMI IS ONLY FAVORING SENJU.

LIKE SENJU DID SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT HOW SHE WALK OR DO SOMETHING THAT IS SO BOYISH. HE ALWAYS BLAME SANZU ABOUT IT LIKE THAT IS HIS FAULT BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS AND PLAYING WITH SENJU.

SO I THINK THAT SANZU MUST HAVE FELT THAT TAKEOMI DIDN'T WANT TO SCOLD SENJU BECAUSE HE LOVE HIM SO MUCH THAT HE WOULD SCOLD SANZU INSTEAD LIKE BRO! UGHHHH! CAN'T EXPLAIN IT WELL BUT HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

ANYWAY! SENJU IS NOT AT FAULT SO DON'T BASH ME OKAY? FOR ME IT'S TAKEOMI'S FAULT FOR ALWAYS FAVORING SENJU AND NOT SCOLDING HIM.

IF YOU STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME WELL WATCH HOW THE YOUNGEST IS ALWAYS FAVORED AND THE MIDDLE CHILD IS LIKE INVISIBLE TO HIS/HER PARENTS LIKE HE NEVER BORN AT ALL. SO YEAH I HAVE A FEELING THAT IS HOW THE AKASHI HOUSEHOLD IS.

ANYWAY DON'T BASH ME OKAY? HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND ENJOY!