Christmas Spoiler

Author's POV

Takemichi take off his helmet with the smile on his face.

Mikey and the others are all shock while looking at Takemichi.

"Hello!" Takemichi said while looking so happy and waving his hand to them.

"Takemitchy." Mikey said and walk a little forward to Takemichi.

"Mikey! Hello! How are you?" Takemichi said then hug Mikey. Mikey in so much happiness hug Takemichi back.

All of them look happy except for Kisaki,Hanma and Izana.

They are suspiciously looking at Takemichi and Mikey.

The others are about to get closer to Mikey and Takemichi when Takemichi turn around Mikey then put his arms on Mikey's neck. Then put a gun on Mikey's head.

"Takemichi!" They all shout while looking at Takemichi smiling to them but it's not his usual smile. It's a smile that will make you feel afraid.

"Nuh-uh. If I were you I wouldn't walk anymore closer because how will you all going to save Mikey?" Takemichi said while looking at them deadly.

"Takemitchy! What are you doing?!" Draken said while looking at Takemichi.

"Eh?! When did Draken-kun became dump? Draken-kun can't you tell what I'm doing?" Takemichi said with a teasing tone.

"Partner! Let go of Mikey! And come back with us!" Chifuyu said as he also step forward but got stop when Takemichi shoot the ground he will put his next step.

"Takemichi!" Baji and Kazutora said as they pull Chifuyu back.

"Come back? Hahahaha don't make me laugh." Takemichi said then look at them in serious.

"Takemichi! Let go of Mikey!" Kakucho said behind Takemichi.

Takemichi looks at all of them then sigh and push Mikey hard to them. They successfully catch Mikey before he fall on the ground.

They about to get close to Takemichi when they hear a helicopter sound and then before they will take another step to Takemichi the ground they will step into got shot by the helicopter.

And then Takemichi run to jump to the bridge they immediately follow him and saw before he fall in the ground he took out a gun and then shoot it under the bridge.

It make a long strong line and Takemichi land on the top of truck going under the bridge.

They run to the other side and saw Takemichi smile to them then bow.

"Thank you, thank you! Bye Minna! We shall see each other again. In hell!" Takemichi said and evil laugh.

********************
SO GUYS THIS IS ALL FOR TODAY. I DON'T HAVE A CHAPTER LIKE I DID IN FAIRY TAIL NEXT GENERATION BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE STILL NOT IN GOOD TERMS.

SO I WILL JUST GIVE YOU A SPOILER FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTER.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHRISTMAS SPOILER.

ENJOOYY READING!