Chapter 20

Chifuyu's POV

Tonight's the night where we're going to go to the Blue Ocean Bar to talk with Y/n.

We already dressed up for tonight and also Hina-chan because we're taking her with us.

It may be dangerous but to prove Hina remember Takemitchy we need her there.

"Are you guys really sure?" Emma said and we all look at her confuse of what she said.

"About what?" Baji ask while looking at her with a confused face and while I'm fixing Baji-san's tie.

"About Hina-chan! Are you really bringing her to that place?!" Emma said while looking at us and fixing Draken's tie too.

"Yeah we have no choice Emma and also not too tight Emma! I'm suffocating already!" Draken said while patting Emma's shoulder.

"Ah! Sorry Draken!" Emma said and loosen the tie and while she's doing it the Sano brothers who's on the side watching what happen hug each other.

Shinichiro-kun hug Izana and Mikey who hug each other in fear of what Emma did to Draken.

"I think I will have Kakucho fix my tie. Hehe I don't want to disturb your soon to be married life Emma." Izana said and quickly find Kakucho.

"I'll have Mitsuya fix mine. Shinichiro-nii goodluck." Mikey said as he pat Shinichiro's shoulder then ran to Mitsuya who just finished fixing Hakkai's tie.

"Eh?!! Mikey! Izana!" Shinichiro-kun said then look at Mikey who just ran away.

"I'm done." Emma said then pat Draken's chest after she's done fixing it. After she said that Shinichiro flitch in fear.

Emma was about to call Shinichiro-kun when Takeomi-kun appear coming down from the stairs.

"Takeomi! Help me! Fix my tie please!" Shinichiro-kun said as he run to Takeomi-kun who's shock at his sudden approach.

"Eh? Shinichiro-nii?" Emma said cluelessly at his brother's sudden action.

"I'm done!" A voice from above said and we all look at who said that. It's Hina-chan!

"WOW! HINA-CHAN! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!" Emma said while looking at Hina who's walking down the stairs

"Thank you Emma-chan!" Hina-chan said as they compliment each other.

Emma is not going with us because the Sano brothers said so.

"Okay that's enough. Let's go. We don't want to be late." Mikey said and we all nod at him.

If you're asking why we're wearing formal clothes it's because we want to look our best when we meet Takemitchy.

We found out this morning that Takemitchy always wear this kind of clothes when meeting someone.