Kurokawa Izana Birthday Special

(Author: This is a what if oneshot story. What if Shinichiro introduced Mikey and Izana before Izana got obsessed with him?)
--------------
One week before Izana's birthday.....

"What's with your face Shinichiro?" Takeomi ask while smoking and looking at Shinichiro's worried face.

"Handsomeness Takeomi." Shinichiro said then smile and wink at Takeomi.

"I'm gonna throw you out of the window." Takeomi said while looking at him and seriously mad.

"I'm just kidding Takeomi!" Shinichiro said then look at the motorbike infront of him again.

"So what is it that made you a face like that?" Takeomi ask again while looking at Shinichiro worried.

"My beautiful mom and my handsome dad." Shinichiro playfully said again then smile again.

Takeomi hit Shinichiro's head and he's about to give him another hit when Wakasa and Benkei show up.

"Hey. Stop! What's going on?" Benkei ask while holding Takeomi.

"I bet Shinichiro made jokes again." Wakasa said and that made Shinichiro laugh stop.

"I hit it, didn't I?" Wakasa ask while looking at Shinichiro who's rubbing his head.

After a minute of Takeomi easing his anger towards Shinichiro the four of them are sitting down.

"So what's your problem? No jokes this time Shinichiro." Wakasa said while there's a lollipop in his mouth.

"Next week is Izana's birthday and I don't know what to give him." Shinichiro said while looking down.

"That's easy. Why don't you finally introduce him to everyone? Mikey, your grandpa and Emma of course. I'm sure she wants to see him. She grow up with him afterall." Benkei said while looking at Shinichiro who froze for a minute.

"You're right Benkei! I should do that! Thanks! I have to go! I need to get ready!" Shinichiro said then about to walk out when Takeomi trip him.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Shinichiro angrily ask Takeomi while looking up at him.

"It's raining you idiot." Takeomi said and Shinichiro look out of the window then look back at Takeomi.

"Rain really follows you Takeomi." Shinichiro said while looking at Takeomi who got angry mark on his head.

"Yeah well we're not kids anymore but I think we need to sing rain rain go away. Come on! Benkei! Wakasa! Join me!" Shinichiro said then start to sing rain rain go away while Benkei and Wakasa followed him.

"Stop that!" Takeomi said and hit them all.

On Izana's birthday......

Izana is alone again in his apartment. It's his birthday today and Kakucho already greeted him.

It made him happy but Kakucho's greeting and gift is not enough to make him say that this day is the happiest.

He lay down on his bed and about to sleep when someone knock on his door. He got up and open the door.

"Happy birthday my dear brother!" Shinichiro said and pop the confetti popper he got.

"Shinichiro?! How did you know it's my birthday?" Izana ask while looking at Shinichiro in shock.

"I will tell you that later but for now, get change! We're going out!" Shinichiro said while smiling and Izana smile back at him.

Izana get inside his apartment and then change into new clothes.

Like their first meeting Shinichiro take him to a clothes shop to buy him clothes and to make him wear corny clothes while secretly laughing.

Shinichiro also make Izana ride his bike and while they're riding you can see the big smile that Izana have on his lips.

When the sun goes down Shinichiro take Izana to the Sano residence.

"What are we doing here Shinichiro?" Izana ask while looking at Shinichiro and looking at the house.

"I still have surprise for you Izana. Follow me." Shinichiro said while smiling and Izana follow him.

While they are walking closer to the door, Izana is having a weird nervous feeling like he's about to meet new people.

When they reached the door Shinichiro stop that made Izana stop from walking too and look at him.

"What is it?" Izana ask while looking at Shinichiro.

"I just thought that it will be best if you open the door." Shinichiro said then step aside while smiling.

"Me? Are you sure?" Izana ask while looking at Shinichiro with doubt look.

"Yeah it's your surprise afterall." Shinichiro said while smiling that made Izana even more nervous.

"Fine." Izana said then hold the door knob. He inhale exhale first then open the door.

After he open the door two confetti poppers pop infront of him that made him shock.

"Happy Birthday Izana! 🎊🎉🥳" Emma,Mikey and Grandpa Sano said while smiling and looking at Izana still in shock.

"E-emma? W-what?" Izana said still in shock while looking at the three of them then he look at Shinichiro.

"Surprise." Shinichiro mouthed at him while smiling.

"Happy Birthday Izana!" Emma said then hug Izana with a big smile on her face.

"Happy Birthday Izana. Let's eat your cake. I'm hungry." Mikey said while looking at Izana and looking hungry and ready to devour at the cake.

"Mikey! That's for Izana!" Shinichiro said then hit Mikey's shoulder.

"Welcome to our house Izana. I'm glad to meet another grandson aside of Mikey and Shinichiro. These two are giving me headache." Grandpa Sano said then guide Izana inside the house to the kitchen.

"T-thank you uhm..." Izana is having a hard time what to call Grandpa Sano.

"You can call me Grandpa. Silly grandson." Grandpa Sano said then laugh and go to sit beside Emma in the table.

"Happy Birthday Izana. Now let's join them or else Mikey will eat all of your cake that Emma baked." Shinichiro said while smiling and Izana smile back at him.

"Yeah." Izana said and they walk to join in the table.

"Hey Mikey! I haven't blow the candle yet!" Izana playfully said while rushing to Mikey who is about to slice the cake.

He may seems mad but he's grateful that he's celebrating his birthday with them.
----------------
THAT'S ALL FOR IZANA'S BIRTHDAY!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

LET'S SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS SUNDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZANA AND TO ME TOO!🥳🎉🎊🎂