Chapter 3

Mikey's POV

I woke up early that made Emma and Shinichiro shock when they saw me already dressed.

"You woke up early today Manjiro is there anything wrong?" Shinichiro ask me as he sit beside me while I eat Emma's breakfast for me.

"No. It just that me and the gang have somewhere to go so maybe we won't be back early." I said to him while eating my breakfast.

"We? You mean you and the gang?" Emma ask while placing breakfast in the table.

"Yeah and Izana and Kakucho are going with us wait is he still sleeping Emma?" I ask Emma because they're sleeping together in one room but different beds.

When I ask Izana last night why he said that he just want to make sure that Emma won't get harm.

He want to protect Emma that's why he want to sleep in the same with room with him. As for Shinichiro we're sleeping in the same room, his room. Izana said that we put two bed in the room for unknown reason.

Now I maybe know the reason why because I'm worried something will happen to him.

"I'm here." Izana said all dressed up too then sit down in front of me and start to eat.

"You two surprisingly not fighting." Granpa said and we all look at him.

"Grandpa! I told you to tell me if you're going here because you might get trip." Shinichiro said as he guide Grandpa to the table.

Well Granpa is now really old so he's now using a guide stick to walk and to know if there's anything in the way.

It's seems that his eyes are turning really blurry now. That's why he always need someone to take care of him.

Thank goodness our grandpa is not so stubborn well when he's only going to the bathroom he is stubborn.

After 10 mins of eating Izana and I finish eating and finish packing some 2 to 3 clothes for the ride.

We received a text from Naoto after we eat saying that we should investigate in Takemichi's parents house if we don't get any information from them.

We hear a horn from the outside of the house and we already know it's the gang.

"Izana! You tell Shinichiro that we won't be back for a while!" I said then head out to meet the gang.

"Got it! Shinichiro!!!" Izana shout then find Shinichiro.

When I reached the outside I saw the guys waiting for us.

Btw we have two van in here rented by Hakkai and Ken-chin.

"Where's Naoto and Kisaki?" I ask as I approach Ken-chin.

"Naoto texted me earlier saying that they will go to Hanma's therapist first to make Hanma stay there for a while. He can't stay in the house with Hina because it's inappropriate with only the two of them in the house. That's why we guys are the only one who meet up at the shrine then pick you and Izana here." Mitsuya said while sewing something.

"Well I hope he can handle Hanma." Chifuyu said as he pass a yakisoba to Baji.

"It's a she." Ken-chin said then get inside in the driver's seat.

It made all of us shock then look at him.

"What?!" We all said while looking at him and he just shrug at us.