Chapter 14

Draken's POV

We are now on our way back home and still in not our self because of what Y/n said to us.

She is somehow right. How are we going to save Takemichi if some of us still can't save ourselves from our own nightmares.

I also are like them. I still dream Emma dying. That dream is keep on appearing in my mind.

But we can't leave Takemitchy alone suffering.

("How are we going to save him?")

I keep on thinking about that and I didn't know that we are already stopped in our house.

I came back to my sense when I feel a tap on my shoulder and I saw that it's Takeomi.

I get down after I look at him and the house then get inside. When I got inside I saw the others too.

I sit beside Mikey while the First Generation of Black Dragon are standing infront of us.

"So can you tell us where the hell did you all go at the middle of the night?" Takeomi said and all of us look at each other. We don't know if we should tell them or not.

"Guys you can trust us. Come on. Tell us." Shinichiro-kun said while looking at us with his soft eyes.

"We went to a bar." Mikey said and we all look at him.

"You don't seem drunk." Wakasa said while there's a lollipop on his mouth.

"We drink but only one glass." Hakkai said while fidgeting.

"What did you do in there?" Benkei ask while looking at us.

"We went there to ask a girl for help." Naoto answered while looking at Benkei directly in his eyes.

"Why?" Shinichiro-kun ask while looking at Naoto who is a carbon copy of his.

Sometimes I'm thinking that Naoto is a secret love child of Shinichiro-kun. They look exactly alike!

"We want to save our friend." Mikey said while looking down at his hands.

"What's the name of the girl?" Takeomi ask while looking at us.

"Y/n. Y/n Kambe." I said while looking at him directly in his eyes.

Takeomi look shock then the four of them look at each other. After a few seconds Shinichiro-kun nod and Takeomi sigh.

"Do you guys wish to see her again? I bet she refused you guys." Wakasa said and we all look at him.

"Do you know where else we could see her?" Kisaki ask while looking at Wakasa.

"Y/n Kambe is going to Wakasa's gym every morning." Benkei said and Wakasa step on his foot.

"Hey! What was that for?!" Benkei said while sitting down massaging his foot that Wakasa stepped on.

"I'm the one who supposed to tell them that!" Wakasa shout losing his cool at Benkei.

"Wait! Really?!" Peh-yan said while looking at him excitedly.

"Yes she come there every morning and stays till 11 pm. But why do you guys want to seek help from her? Why her?" Wakasa said while looking at us in curious.

We all look at each other and decided to tell them half the truth. We told them about Takemitchy choose the wrong path to live and we also told them that only Y/n Kambe knows where he is right now. We didn't told them about the Time Leaping because we doubt that they will believe us.

"So you're saying that you want to save this Takemitchy guy which happens to be your friend?" Shinichiro-kun ask while looking at us and we all nod in response.

"He's our friend. Our Hero. We want to save him and we want him to live happy like us. We can't just abandon him." Kakucho said while looking at him with his determine eyes.

"What's his full name?" Takeomi ask that made us look at him with a question mark on our head.

"Hanagaki Takemichi." Pah-chin said while looking at him with a big question mark on his head.

Well Pah-chin is a idiot so that's why he have a bigger question mark than us.

"I still have connections in the underground world I ask them for help if ever you can't pursue Y/n to help you." Takeomi said as he goes out with his phone on his ear.

"Thank you Takeomi." Shinichiro-kun said before Takeomi goes out. Takeomi look back then just smile at us then definitely walk out.

After that we all settled down and Shinichiro and the others decided to sleep with us in here.

Kisaki and Naoto decided to go home and sleep in there house because they are worried of Hina-chan alone in their house.

On the other side in Hina's house

Author's POV

Hina is in the living room waiting for Kisaki and Naoto go home and while she is waiting she feel a wind.

She look at the glass door in the garden which is infront of the living room.

She is confuse because she is sure that she closed that door. She walk and close the door again. After she close it, she feel a person behind her but even though there's an unknown person behind her she doesn't feel scared at all.

She look behind her and she's right there's a person behind her but she can't see his face because of the darkness surrounding him.

But she is sure that the person infront of his is a guy. She doesn't know how sure she is that it's a guy but she trust her guts that it's a guy.

"Who are you?" Hina said without any fear in her voice. The guy infront of him smile.

Hina didn't know why but she is relief to see that smile. Hina was about to walk close to the guy when a sketchpad paper land on the ground.

She look at it and saw that there's something written on it.

"DON'T COME CLOSER" is what written on the paper. Hina look at the guy again in curious. Then another paper land on the floor.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW WHO I AM." is what written on the paper.

"Why? And why are you here?" Hina ask softly while looking at the guy.

"I'M JUST HERE UNTIL THEY ARRIVE." Is what written on the third paper that land on the ground close to Hina's feet.

"Who are yo---" Hina didn't finish her talking when she hear a horn. She then smell something then fall asleep.

The guy catch her then lay her on the sofa softly and with care.

The guy then open and close the glass door then jump on the wall and there's a car waiting for him.

He open the door and there's a girl waiting for him while playing something on the Ipad.

"So how is she Takemichi-nii-sama?" Y/n said with a smile on her face. Takemichi sit beside her and the driver of the car start to drove.

"She's fine." Takemichi said then close his eyes.

******************
SO I'M SORRY IF IT TOOK LONG. WE DON'T HAVE LOAD IN OUR WIFI THAT'S WHY AND I FORGOT TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M BUSY OF OUR ACTIVITIES.

ALSO I'M QUITE HAVING FUN READING MANHWA THESE PAST FEW DAYS HEHE.

BTW HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER AND ENJOY!