SIDE STORY PART 1

(Side Story of Y/n and Mikey Part 1)

Everyone was busy chatting with each other and catching up when a commotion arise at the reception hall.

"What's going on? Is there a problem Emma?" Draken ask while looking at the troubled look on Emma, his wife.

Emma is the wedding organizer of Takemichi and Hina's wedding and right now there's a crisis in the wedding.

"Draken! Yes there's a problem! A very big one!" Emma said still in panic as she approach Draken.

"Calm down Emma. It will be bad for the baby." Izana said as he tap his sister's shoulder.

"Yeah what seems to be the problem?" Shinichiro ask while looking at his sister.

"Well the singer for the wedding and reception hall got stuck in traffic and it will be 30 mins before the singer got here." Emma explained with a little calm and panic on her voice.

"I can sing instead." South said while smiling and raising his hand. Everyone look at him then shake their head.

"Hey! I'm a good singer!" South said while looking pissed at them.

"Hina specifically requested that she want a female singer! She'll get totally upset if a man sing instead!" Emma said again with sad voice and Draken immediately comfort his wife with soft and encouraging words.

"Then maybe she won't be upset if I sing instead. Michi will definitely be happy too if he saw me sing." A female voice behind all of them was heard. Everyone turn around and saw a beautiful black haired woman with her pouch walking towards them.

 Everyone turn around and saw a beautiful black haired woman with her pouch walking towards them

"Baby!" Mikey said as he welcome the woman  named Y/n the twin sister of Takemichi.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late." Y/n said as she kiss Mikey's cheek.

"That's fine." Mikey said as he kiss her back on her cheeks.

"Hold it right there lovers! Before you two flirt with each other all the way! What do you mean Y/n that you'll sing?" Koko ask while looking at Y/n with confused face.

"Is there other meaning to it? I'll sing for them. That is what it exactly means." Y/n said again as she give her pouch to Mikey and Mikey gladly took it from her.

"I'm a good singer have you forgotten?" Y/n ask as she walk to the stage and get the microphone.

"Oh yeah! Remember! When Takemichi proposed to Hina before? Y/n is the one who sing! And also isn't that the reason why she got to meet all of us?" Chifuyu said as he remembers how they meet and found out that Takemichi have a twin sister and a younger sister.

"That's right! Nee-chan can sing right Sei-kun?" Tenshi said while smiling so bright at Sei his suitor.

Inui just smile and nod at Tenshi who's smiling so bright at him.