Chapter 37

Y/n and Takemichi are still laughing when they hear a knock on the door behind Mikey.

"Who's that?" Takemichi ask Y/n after he and Y/n calm their selves down.

"It's Inui and Koko Michi." Y/n said while looking at the door.

"Let them in." Takemichi said to Y/n and using Y/n's mind she open the door.

As the door opens Inui and Koko walked in while there's blood on there face, hands and feet.

They walk till they reached Takemichi and Y/n sitting in a single couche. Y/n is sitting on the arm rest while smoking cigarette.

After Inui and Koko reached Takemichi and Y/n they single kneel infront of them while their hand is on their chest.

"We greet the Young Master and Young Lady." Inui and Koko said while looking down and closing their eyes.

"Raise your heads. What happened?" Y/n said while looking at them.

"We finished our mission with flying colors scarlet young lady." Koko said with a smile on his face that made Y/n smiled too.

"Excellent." Takemitchy said with a creepy smile on his face.

"What did you guys do?" Shinichiro ask while looking at Inui and Koko.

Inui and Koko look back at Shinichiro with confused eyes.

"Our mission of course." Koko said while smiling and Inui nod.

"What kind?" Draken ask while looking at Inui. Inui look at Y/n and Takemichi asking for permission.

"Killing every old men in the banquet." Inui emotionlessly said while looking at Draken that made everyone shock.

"WHAT?! WHY?!" Naoto said while looking at Inui and Koko.

"Just because we want to." Takemichi said that made all their attentions turn to him.

"Takemitchy what happened to you? You're not like this. You won't kill without a reason and you certainly won't kill anyone." Chifuyu said while looking at Takemichi.

"What are you saying? I did kill before. I kill Kisaki right? Hanma?" Takemitchy said while looking at Hanma.

They all look at Hanma because of what Takemitchy said. They all know that Hanma is still sensitive of that topic. The other reason why he's still in therapy with his psychiatrist.

"Of course! My brother kill Kisaki before right? With that truck? Like how he kill Hina." Y/n said as she walk closer to Hanma who's still looking down.

"This is what happened that time. Kisaki is running away from Michi and shouting how he will form a plan again to get Hina then he stopped at the middle of a road and get hit by truck! He shouted like "I DON'T WANNA DIE!", But sadly he did die with broken bones. How funny it is." Y/n said then laugh so loud that it echoes inside the room.

While she's laughing Hanma can't take it anymore and about to struggle Y/n's neck when Sanzu appear behind him with a katana pointing at Hanma's neck while South, Inui and Koko are infront of Y/n protecting her from him.

"Don't move if you don't want to die Zombie." Sanzu said to Hanma while glaring at him.

"Dog." Hanma said to Sanzu that made Sanzu close the katana to Hanma's neck.

"Stop! Hanma!" Kisaki yelled while looking at Hanma.

"Oh my gosh! He listened to you! Well a zombie will really listen to it's creator right?" Y/n teasingly said while looking at Kisaki.

"Shut up! Don't manipulate him!" Kisaki shout at Y/n.

"What are you talking about? I'm not manipulating him. Just simply talking." Y/n said with a smile.

"Shut up! I know what you're doing! You're provoking him so when he tried to hurt you Sanzu will kill him and you will have a defense that he only killed Hanma because he tried to hurt you!" Kisaki said while looking at Y/n.

"Oh wow! You really know so well. Maybe because you're an expert in manipulation right Kisaki?" Takemitchy said as he walked closer to them while Haitani brothers are behind him.

"Takemitchy." Mikey whispers as Takemitchy get closer then stop infront of Mikey and Shinichiro.

Takemichi punch Mikey in the fast and he fly all the way to the door and slam his back in it.

"MIKEY!/MANJIRO!" everyone shout and they all run to him even Hanma run to him.

They help Mikey get up then look at Takemichi after making sure that Mikey is alright.

"Takemitchy! Why did you do that?!" Baji shout at Takemitchy.

"That's my last warning and very last mercy to all of you. Get out of here and get out of my business. I will never come back to you. Never." Takemitchy said then walked away with Y/n with him.

The Haitani brothers, Sanzu, South, Koko and Inui followed behind them but Inui look back at Shinichiro as if he's asking himself if he knows him then look infront again and continue walking and they disappeared.

"Takemitchy." They all said as they watch them slowly disappear.

"Mikey. Are you alright?" Shinichiro ask while looking at Mikey.

"Yeah. I'm fine. But he did got stronger than before. It's hurts. I think it will hurt for a few days." Mikey said while holding his stomach the one that Takemitchy punched.

"Did you broke any bone Mikey?" Mitsuya ask while looking at Mikey.

"No, I don't think so. Why?" Mikey said while looking at Mitsuya.

Mitsuya, Draken, Takeomi, Izana with Kakucho, Naoto and Kisaki look at each other and nod.

("Takemitchy did got stronger but he avoid breaking Mikey's bones it means he still a human inside but something is wrong with him.") They all thought in their head while looking at each other.
--------------------
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!

I HOPE IT'S NOT LAME AND I ALSO HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

ANYWAY! I CHANGED MY MIND. I'M GONNA UPLOAD 2 CHAPTERS ON WORK DAYS IF I CAN AND 1 OR 2 CHAPTERS EVERY SUNDAY.

WHY? WELL BECAUSE I ALSO WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE THE TR MANGA ENDED AND BEFORE I GOT EVEN MORE DEPRESSED THAN I ALREADY AM!

BLAME IT ON THE SPOILERS IN FACEBOOK,TWITTER AND TIKTOK!

ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!