SIDE STORY PART 2.1

12 years in the past

The Tokyo Manji Gang is having a meeting because of a new group that has been bothering their neighborhood for a while now.

When Hina, Emma, and Yuzuha came to get Senju out of the meeting because of a very important matter for their dignity as a girl.

"Mikey! Izana!" Emma shout and that stopped the meeting immediately and all of the gang members and Draken, Mikey and Takemichi who's in the stage look at Emma, Hina and Yuzuha.

"Emma? Why are you here?" Izana ask their sister as he walks to him while Mikey is following behind him.

"We're here to get Senju-chan out of the meeting. Now!" Emma said as she point at Senju who's standing beside her brother Sanzu.

"Why?" Mikey ask while looking at Emma with curious and confused can read in his face.

"Oh! Is it about that?" Senju suddenly said as she also approached Emma.

"Yes Senju-chan. We have to practice now because they only give us three weeks!" Hina said while looking at Senju's panicking face.

"Three weeks?!" Senju said out of shock and the four of them start to discuss something that anyone can't understand except for the four of them.

"Wait. Wait. What's going on here? And what are you talking about three weeks? What is three weeks for?" Chifuyu said while looking at the four of them as they stop talking and look at Chifuyu.

The four of them look at each other, talking with their eyes as they are arguing whether to tell them or not.

All the gang executives and even members are looking at each other with confused face as the girls are not done talking yet.

"What the fuck? Is this what I'm hearing about before?" Ran said as he also approached with Rindou beside him and stand beside Izana.

"What is it? What did you heard of?" Kazutora asked as he look at Ran.

"Well I heard before that girls can talk with their eyes and what's even more surprising is that I think their having a whole complete information talk with just their eyes only." Ran said while still looking at the girls who's still talking with their eyes.

"Wait really? I didn't know that." Kisaki said that made all of them shock because for the very first time there's something that Kisaki didn't know.

"What? I'm not official adult yet so there's really something that I don't know." Kisaki said as he pushed his glasses up with his finger.

"True." Draken said as he looked at the girls again.

"Well here's another tip if the girls are having cat fights do not, I really mean this! DO NOT EVEN TRY TO INTERFERE." Ran said as he hug himself and shiver at the thought of that one time when he try to interfere a girls cat fight.

Well for someone who doesn't know. Ran and Rindou is so popular to girls in their school but Rindou tends to ignore those girls who's dying to talk to him, Ran is the opposite though. He flirts with them.

And one time two girls are having cat fights because of Ran and he tried to interfere but bad things happened to him that shouldn't be discussed.

The guys are confused as to why Ran is shivering at the thought of girls having cat fight.

They all look at Rindou to ask but he just laugh then shrug his shoulders.