Chapter 53

After the scene that Takemitchy make when he saw his sisters he decided to take then to his room and bond.

While bonding with his two sisters Tenshi suddenly fell asleep while they're watching their favorite movie inside of Takemichi's room.

Takemichi took this chance to ask Y/n if she got back in time too like him and Mikey.

"Hey Y/n can you get that for me? I'm thirsty." Takemichi said as he points out the water in a lightly far away distance from his bed.

Y/n look at the pitcher full of water then she sigh and stand up to get it which make Takemichi shock.

Because Y/n is lazy person whenever he ask for things to get for him and instead of standing up, she will use her psychic ability to make it float and give it to him.

Takemichi got so curious as to why Y/n didn't do what she usually do that before Y/n can give him the glass of water, she just poured for him he ask.

"Y/n why didn't you use your psychic ability to get that?" Takemichi ask that make Y/n stop and look at Takemichi with confused eyes.

"What do you mean? Didn't father told you that he make me a device that can remove my psychic ability 2 months ago?" Y/n said that make Takemichi even more shock while looking at Y/n.

Y/n get close to him again and hand him the glass of water, out of consciousness he grab it and immediately drink it.

"I-I need to call father, watch Tenshi, Y/n." Takemichi said and get out of his then ran downstairs while Y/n just nod and lay beside Tenshi again while watching.

After Takemichi got down he immediately look for their house telephone then dial the number of his father's house.

After a few rings someone answered the call and it was Sebastian, his father's personal butler and also his and Y/n's male nanny.

"This is the house of Kambe and I'm one of the member of the family may I kindly ask who is this and what do they need?" Sebastian coldly but trying to be kind said while looking straight ahead.

"Sebastian it's me Takemichi hand the phone to father, I need to talk to him." Takemichi said calmly while his inside is in a massive panic.

"I'm sorry young lord but Lord Daisuke is in the middle of a meeting, may I ask you to call again later? Let's say 7 pm? Is that a appropriate time for you?" Sebastian said while writing it down to his planner that he always brought with him.

"Ah sure just make sure to call me Sebastian and tell my father that he did the right thing of removing Y/n's ability. Je ne veux pas qu'elle subisse à nouveau le même sort." Takemichi said while looking down and his eyes are being covered by his hair, while looking down a tear fell on the table where the telephone is.

(Meaning: "I don't want her to suffer from the same fate again.")

Butler Sebastian understood the french word that Takemichi said because he studied different languages, for the reason that he's not just a butler but also a Personal Assistant of Kambe Daisuke.

But he may be understand it, however he doesn't know the real reason why Takemichi suddenly talk in french, only Kambe Daisuke knows why.

After hours Takemichi is in his bed with his sisters laying beside him, waiting for his father's call.

When the clock sets in 7 pm the telephone that is downstairs suddenly ring, Takemichi immediately run downstairs without waking his sisters up and answer the call.

"Hello?!" Takemichi said while catching hi breath from running.

"Son? Did you get back in time again?" Daisuke ask while looking down and holding a glass of alcohol.

"Y-yes I did but how did you get back in time too?" Takemichi directly ask while holding the telephone tight.

"1 month after you died with your sister, I make a time machine and goes back in time 3 months ago. In 1 month I decided to make a device to remove your sister's psychic ability." Daisuke said while looking at the glass on alcohol in his hand then drink it.

"Why? Why did you do all of that?" Takemichi ask while trying not cry because of his father's efforts.

"I did it because, it's the right thing to do. Your sister deserves it all after all of what happened but even though I removed her psychic ability god gave her another gift instead." Daisuke said while looking at the papers that shows the other gift that Y/n received.

"W-what is it?" Takemichi nervously ask while looking at the telephone in his peripheral vision.

"Y/n have the highest IQ level of 190 at the age of 7, she's gifted." Daisuke said while depressing looking at the papers that was send just earlier by the scientists in abroad who tested Y/n.

Yes they go to abroad just to test Y/n's IQ because after he got back in time the one who helped him make the device to remove any psychic abilities is Y/n.

He got shock of it but he have to finish the device first before Y/n having her IQ tested.

Takemichi got shock of the sudden knews too about her sister's IQ level. He always knew even before that Y/n is so smart but he just thinks that it may be because she's a psychic but looks like he's wrong.

Her sister Y/n is not just the smartest girl in their age but also one of the persons in this world favored by god. (God of this story because yeah I really do favored Y/n. Don't judge me this is my story and I get to do whatever I want. If you don't like it you can stop reading now even though we're almost at the ending of this story just a few more weeks.)

Takemichi want to ask how the hell did that happen but yeah maybe his sister is really favored by god because she's not only beautiful, the best sister of all, a very good friend, rich, and now she's also smart.

After the talking he and his father did they end the call, he's now heading upstairs to sleep with his sisters.
---------------------
SO GUYS! TAKEMICHI TALKING IN FRENCH ONLY MEAN ONE THING AND THAT IS LIKE HIM AND MIKEY, DAISUKE KAMBE GOT BACK IN TIME TOO.

STORY TIME!

SO REMEMBER WHEN THEY THREE (TAKEMICHI, Y/N AND DAISUKE) GET BACK IN TIME? TO MAKE SURE ALL OF THEM GET BACK IN TIME DAISUKE TEACH THEM FRENCH. YES FRENCH SO IF THEY SUDDENLY TALK IN FRENCH AFTER TALKING IN JAPANESE THAT MEANS SHE OR HE GOT BACK IN TIME.

THAT'S ALL! ANYWAYS! I'M PLANNING TO ANSWER SOME CONFUSION THAT I READ IN THE COMMENTS AT THE VERY END OF THE CHAPTERS WHY? WELL BECAUSE I PREDICTED THAT I WON'T HAVE TIME TO MAKE A SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR THAT SO YEAH NEW READERS WITH CONFUSION KEEP ON COMING PLEASE!

ANYWAY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!