Chapter 30

Everyone was shock of the story on how Shinichiro met Takemitchy.

"Then what did Takemitchy said earlier that you begged him to save Mikey?" Hakkai ask while looking at Shinichiro.

"After Takemitchy beat me I tried to talk to them and explained why I did it. At that time Y/n's pychic abilities are out of control. If she wishes to go turn back the time she can do it in just one second. And she did it." Shinichiro said while looking at all of us.

"What happened next?" Chifuyu said while looking at Shinichiro.

"The time turned back but there's some changes. I didn't find the old man where I find him at first. I tried to look for him everywhere and ask anyone who might know him but no one ever know where he is." Shinichiro said while looking all of us.

"How did it changes like that? You can't find him anywhere." Kazutora said while looking at Shinichiro.

"I can't find him because Takemitchy and Y/n hide him from me. And that's when I begged them to tell and help me. I made a deal with them." Shinichiro said that made our eyebrows up.

"What deal?" Naoto ask while looking at Shinichiro.

"I told them that after I made sure that Mikey get to middle school safe and sound I will give my life to them. They can kill me so that they can have the time leap ability." Shinichiro said that made Baji and Kazutora look at each other.

"What?! But Kazutora is the one who----" Baji was cut off when Shinichiro talked.

"Kazutora isn't the one holding the bolt cutter." Shinichiro said that made Baji stop talking.

"What?" Kazutora said while looking at Shinichiro.

"It was Takemitchy. Y/n used illusion so that you and everyone think that it was you Kazutora who killed me." Shinichiro said that made Kazutora's knees weak that he was about to fall but Baji and Chifuyu catch him.

"If that's explained how Takemitchy get his ability to time leap then how come that he doesn't remember anything? That's what he told me! Are you saying that cry baby hero who saved all of us lie to me?!" Chifuyu said while looking at Shinichiro.

"No he didn't lie about that. After he killed me. He have nightmares about it that he woke up every night because of it. Y/n a person who love her siblings so much can't take it anymore and make Takemichi forget about it. She also separate herself from her so he can totally forget it. But like I said before Y/n's psychic abilities are not on full control yet. The psychic ability to make him forget need to do it every month like medication. That's why he even forgets why he's avoiding Hina, why he wants to be a doctor and many more." Shinichiro explained while looking at all of us.

"Of course he will have nightmares. How old was he when he killed you?" Chifuyu said while brushing his hair with his hands.

Baji turned to Chifuyu to comfort him because he knows that Chifuyu is thinking how hard Takemitchy feels at that time.

"Is that all we have to know?" Naoto ask while looking at Shinichiro and he nod at him.

"Yes." Shinichiro said after he nod at Naoto.

"I will go to police station, I need to file a report about what happened tonight." Naoto said as he get his coat and leave.

The others start to leave too without saying goodbye at Shinichiro but it was Mikey who leave first without saying anything and also not looking at Shinichiro.

Baji's POV

It's already one hour after we heard Shinichiro's explanation.

I comfort Chifuyu because he's younger than me and he needs it.

After I calmed him down, I leave his room and goes to the room that Kazutora and I shared.

"Kazutora you okay?" I ask while looking at him looking outside the window.

"Yeah." He said still looking out the window. I sigh and sit infront of him.

"Hey man. You can tell me anything. It's Baji." I said as I pat his shoulder while looking at him.

"I'm just shock because of what we all found out." Kazutora said while clenching his fist.

"Are you mad at Takemitchy?" I asked while looking at his fisted hand.

Kazutora immediately look at me and shook his head.

"What?! No! Why would I get mad at Takemitchy? He saved me." Kazutora said that made me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked while looking at Takemitchy.

"Baji all people in the world have t-twisted minds and we're one of them. Yours is when you're hungry you burned other peoples cars and---" I cut off Kazutora of what's he's about to say next.

"Hey! That's long gone!" I said defensively while looking at him.

"I know and don't act so defensive Baji. Anyway that's how I said you have twisted mind and mine's is I get to blame other people of my fortunes in life. Before you met me I blamed the ants outside our house that they are the reason why my parents often fight and why my father is hurting my mother. And that kind of thing grown in me I blamed Mikey for what I think I did before at Shinichiro which is wrong. Takemitchy is the one who made me realized that Baji. That's why he, Takemitchy saved me. I don't blame him for what he did to me, also in juvenile I learned a lot that I don't need to burdened my mother anymore at studies. So I don't blamed him or mad at him." Kazutora said while looking at me and there's a smile on his face.

"Then what about Shinichiro? Are you mad at him or blamed him?" I asked while looking at him that made his smile disappear.

"No. Instead of blaming him I understand him. He did what he thinks is right and what he thinks that will bring Mikey back. And with that I get to meet Mikey and Takemitchy. I also get to meet all of you. My true friends who also became my family. I just wish that he told us sooner maybe we can convince Takemitchy more to get back with us." Kazutora said while looking down.

"You're right. If he told us sooner maybe we can get a chance to talk to Takemitchy but because we don't know anything, we also can't say anything about it." I said while looking outside of the window.
------------------
THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY!

THANK YOU FOR PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

ENJOY!