Chapter 55

After the talk of Shinichiro and Mikey, Shinichiro called Takeomi in his motorshop the other day to talk with him.

As they are talking well more like Shinichiro giving Takeomi and long fact lecture, Takeomi finally realized his mistakes.

After that long lecture from Shinichiro, Takeomi decides to straighten his life out. Before he go home, he decides to look for a job.

Surprisingly Takeomi got hired as a club manager by Kambe Daisuke. Takemichi, Y/n and Tenshi's father.

The temporary owner and manager who's at the club that interviewed him gave him a heads-up sallary.

The first thing he did to his salary is pay the his debt collectors then he go to a toy shop to buy Sanzu and Senju gifts.

As he arrived at their house he saw Sanzu cleaning their house while Senju is playing with her toys.

"I'm home." Takeomi said as he smile lightly at them. Sanzu and Senju look at him, then Senju run to him, to hug him.

"Take-niii! Welcome home!" Senju said she jump to Takeomi and hug him. Takeomi hug Senju back then he look at Sanzu who's just starring at them.

"Haruchiyo?" Takeomi called out to Sanzu who's just looking at them. Sanzu flitch at the sudden call from Takeomi. He smiled a little at him.

"Welcome home Take-nii." Sanzu said while giving a small smile at Takeomi. At this moment Takeomi confirmed what Shinichiro told him.

Haruchiyo is growing distant because of his treatment to him.

Takeomi immediately pull out a katana toy from the bag he's carrying.

"Wow! Is that for me Take-nii?" Senju ask while her eyes are sparkling while looking at the katana toy, Sanzu's eyes are also sparkling while looking at the toy.

Anyone can easily figure it out that he likes the toy and really want it. Sanzu averted his eyes at the toy when Senju asked if it's for her. He doesn't want to get his hopes high and get hurt.

"No it's not for you Senju, it's for Haruchiyo." Takeomi said that make Sanzu look at him in shock.

"For me? Really?" Sanzu said while looking at Takeomi, Takeomi nod at him while smiling. When Sanzu confirmed that Takeomi isn't joking he slowly walk to him and get the toy from his hands.

Sanzu look at the toy admiring it because it look so real and good. Senju pout while looking at the katana toy.

Sanzu noticed it and look back at her. Sanzu can't take it that his sister is sad.

"We can share it Senju if you want." Sanzu said while smiling and hand it out to Senju.

"Really?!" Senju ask while smiling and looking at Sanzu. Sanzu felt happy that his sister is now smiling.

"Yeah of course. You're my sister, I'll gladly share it with you." Sanzu said while smiling back at Senju. Senju is about to take the toy when Takeomi speaks.

"That's nice that you two know how to share but what am I gonna do to this other katana toy I picked for Senju?" Takeomi asked as he pull out another katana toy from the bag. Senju's eyes sparkle and take the katana from Takeomi's hand.

"Wow! I have one too!" Senju said as she starts to play with it happily.

"Of course and I have more toys here." Takeomi said as he hand them the bag full of toys.