Chapter 39

Everyone are so shock right now of what they heard.

"We haven't recovered yet from last night and now they're planning to have a welcome home party for Kambe Daisuke, their father?!" Baji said while looking at Mitsuya.

"Mikey? What are we going to do? Do you still want to pursue Takemichi?" Benkei ask while looking at Mikey.

"Of course!" Mikey and the others replied to Hakkai in sync as if they practice it.

"We will keep on pursuing him till he came back to his usual self." Mikey said with determination in his eyes.

Benkei raise his hands up as defeat. He thinks that because of Takemichi punch Mikey will get back to his self and realize not to pursue Takemichi but he's wrong.

"So the appointment is tonight huh?" Izana said while looking at the copied paper he have.

"Yeah. 10 pm sharp." Mitsuya said as he drink his coffee.

"10 pm? Isn't that the closing time of your shop Mitsuya?" Shinichiro ask while looking at Mitsuya the back to the paper.

"Yeah it is. I told the butler that Y/n send that it's impossible but he gave me the look that if I refuse blood will cover my shop." Mitsuya said as he hold his coffee cup tight.

"It means he gave you no choice but to said yes." Kisaki said while looking at the paper.

"Yeah. My siblings are there that time and that butler I think he's not ordinary human so I said yes." Mitsuya said while looking so terrified for his siblings.

"What do you mean by that? Not ordinary human?" Kakucho ask while looking at Mitsuya.

"I think he have a secret ability or I don't know it just that when I see him entering my shop with a smile, I feel chills." Mitsuya admit while still looking terrified.

"Let's think about that later. For now we have to be there tonight." Naoto said as he stands up while wiping his mouth and they all nod at him.
-------------------
At Night..........

A expensive car stop infront of Mitsuya's shop. Mikey and the others attention turned to it.

Y/n slowly went outside of her car with a smile on her face. She walk inside then open the door of Mitsuya's shop.

"My~ my~ I didn't know that you have a lot of staff here Mr. Mitsuya." Y/n teasingly said while looking at Mikey and the others.

"Don't pretend that you didn't know why we're here Y/n." Kisaki said while looking at Y/n.

"Don't worry. I'm not pretending well except of the text that I send to Hakkai and also the call. That was me." Y/n said that made Hakkai and everyone confuse of what she said.

"What? But I heard Big bro's voice how could that be y---." Hakkai didn't finish of what he's going to say when Y/n turn into Taiju.

She change her appearance to Taiju then smile at Hakkai.

"What the hell." Kazutora said while looking at Y/n with shock eyes.

"You should pray for that sin you just committed Kazutora." Y/n said in Taiju's voice that made them even more shock.

"Shape shifting." Kisaki said that made all of their attention turn to him.

"That's one of the abilities of a psychic. I didn't know you have that one too." Kisaki said while looking at Y/n.