Chapter 45

All of them keep on staring at Y/n in dazed except Draken he was looking away from her.

"Wow. Sexy." Karma said while looking at Y/n that made Nagisa snap back to reality and hit Karma in stomach.

"Ouch! Babe! What was that for?" Karma said while holding his stomach, it didn't really hurt but he caught Karma off guard so he feel the pain.

"Once we get back you're sleeping on the couch and no cuddles and kisses for you Akabane." Nagisa said while glaring at Karma.

"Babe." Karma said while looking at Nagisa with a puppy dog eyes that is ready to cry but Nagisa ignored him.

Because of their lovers quarrel the others snap back to reality to and stand on guard while looking at Y/n.

"Tell us did you use that machine?" Smiley said while smiling and looking at Y/n.

"Only father can access make it work why?" Y/n ask as she dry her hair with towel after she put on the white blouse in her arm.

"Then you're the real Y/n?" Mikey said and starting to lower his guard.

"Sano-san what I showed you before is the real me the only fake in me that time was my brain." Y/n said while looking at Mikey with serious eyes that make him stand his guard again.

"What are you guys doing here? Do you want to die?" Y/n said while her legs crossed and looking at them.

"We're here to make you sleep." Karma said and attack Y/n with his foot but before it hit Y/n she caught it with her one hand that made Nagisa shock.

("She's stronger than Karma?!") Nagisa said in his mind while looking at Y/n still holding Karma's foot and he can't take it back.

("What the hell is this woman's strength?!") Karma said in his mind while trying to pull back his foot but he can't.

("How strong is she?! It took 3 people to stop Karma when we fight before but she stopped him with only one hand!") Nagisa said again in his mind while looking at Y/n. Y/n suddenly look at Nagisa and he feel frightened because he have a feeling that Y/n heard what he just said in his mind.

"You know he's not that strong maybe for you normal human yes but for me? He's just a fly." Y/n said and push Karma's foot then he immediately fall down but Nagisa caught him.

"Karma! Are you okay?!" Nagisa ask while looking at Karma. He feel shock when she knows what's in his mind but that's not important now. The important thing is if Karma got hurt or not.

"I'm fine. She didn't hurt me that much however her grip is indeed tight and she's also holding her strength back." Karma said to Nagisa while he's looking at his foot who didn't have bruises like what happened to Izana before.

"You're here to destroy the machine right?" Y/n said that made all of them look at him while their attention before is on Karma.

"How did you --- did you put bugs on our house again?" Izana ask while looking at Y/n with shock and suspicion.

"No I didn't. I heard you. I can hear minds if they are still in 250 meters from me. I heard your minds when I was still 20 or 40 meters away from your house. I stopped by the Blue Ocean Bar before I go home." Y/n said while looking at them blankly.

("Shit!") All of them said while looking at Y/n and even though Nagisa and Karma didn't know what they're talking about they still get it.

("Y/n is a psychic she can hear minds if they are 250 meters from her. She might also have the super strength.") Nagisa and Karma said in mind while looking at Y/n.