Chapter 49

Inui And Koko V.S. Karma and Nagisa
Takemichi V.S. Mikey
----------------------
Inui and Koko V.S Karma and Nagisa

"This will be an easy fight Nagisa." Karma said while looking at Inui and Koko.

"Karma don't judge them so easily." Nagisa said while looking at Inui and Koko.

"What are you saying Nagisa?" Karma said as he look at Nagisa while smiling.

Inui took out his baseball bat with nails then swing it at Karma but Karma dodge it.

"What the fuck!" Karma said while looking at Inui who's looking at him expressionless while holding his baseball bat.

"Listen to your dear friend red head." Koko said as he pull out a gun then point it at Nagisa.

"Nagisa!" Karma shout at Nagisa and he's about to save him but Inui swing his baseball bat at him again so he dodge the attack, saving himself.

Because of Karma shouting at Nagisa's name, Nagisa dodge Koko's bullet.

Koko aim at Nagisa again but because Nagisa is small he can move faster that make Koko unavailable to catch up with his speed.

After a seconds of Nagisa dodging Koko's bullets he ran out of bullet in his gun that's why he's about to change bullet case when Nagisa got close to him and clap stunner him.

Koko dropped down his gun and fall down while his mouth is open and his eyes are white.

"Koko!" Inui shout as he noticed that Koko fall down, Karma took this chance to single chop his neck.

Inui fall down too unconscious as he also dropped his baseball bat.

"Damn! This one's tough." Karma said while looking at Inui who's unconscious.

Karma didn't get the chance to attack Inui like now because after Inui swing his baseball bat at him and he dodge it, Inui will attack again nonstop so his only choice is to dodge. Because of what Shinichiro said earlier before they go he can't kick Inui's baseball bat to make Inui let go of it.

|•FLASHBACK•|

"Karma!" A older voice heard by Karma behind him, he look behind and saw Shinichiro.

"Yes? What is it?" Karma ask while looking at Shinichiro.

"Can you do me a small favor?" Shinichiro ask while looking at Karma with pleading eyes.

"Uh sure?" Karma said while looking at Shinichiro then at Nagisa who encourage him to say yes.

"Great! Uh well if you met a person who have a burn scar on his face, can you please not wreck his weapon?" Shinichiro said while looking at Karma, this made Karma look at him like he's weird.

"Why?" Karma ask while looking at Shinichiro.

"Well that weapon have s sentimental value to him. So please?" Shinichiro said with pleading eyes at Karma.

Karma look at Nagisa who's keep on smiling and nodding at him while also having a thumbs up.

Karma nod at Shinichiro while looking at Nagisa.

|•END OF FLASHBACK•|

"Karma! Let's help Naoto!" Nagisa said as he run to Naoto who's still got pinned down by Rindou.

Karma immediately run behind Nagisa after he shake his head while looking at Inui.
---------------
Takemichi V.S. Mikey

After Mikey got kicked by Takemichi he stands up and dodge Takemichi's second attack.

"Takemichi! Wake up! It's me! Mikey!" Mikey said while looking at Takemichi and keep on dodging Takemichi's attacks.

Takemichi didn't listen to Mikey and keep on attacking him.

Mikey didn't want to fight Takemichi but he have no choice now! Takemichi isn't listening to him!

("Of course he won't listen to you. He's still under the machine and is high on drugs.") Y/n said to Mikey using her mind while looking at Mikey.

("Then how do I get him to listen to me?!") Mikey ask while dodging Takemichi's attacks.

("There's no other way than sober him up.") Y/n said while starring at Mikey and Takemichi.

"Damn!" Mikey said as he defend himself by kicking Takemichi too who kick him first. (Author: If you can't imagine it remember when Mikey and Izana fought there's a scene there where their foot touches each other after they kick each other at the same time. Like that.)

Takemichi didn't even budge in his place after receiving Mikey's kick with his. Mikey also didn't budge while looking at Takemichi.

The two of them keep on fighting each other when Sanzu fly to their side while holding his katana after receiving a hard punch from Draken.

"Ugh! Bullshit!" Sanzu groan in pain while looking at Draken who's standing without any wounds.

As Sanzu fall down from that hard punch infront of him is a fighting Takemichi and Mikey.

It's seems that Draken think that Sanzu will not be able to get up from his punch so he goes to Mitsuya and Smiley to help Kakucho.

"Sanzu." Daisuke call out to Sanzu who's still in pain while sitting down. Sanzu look at him with confused face.

"Kill." Daisuke said while looking at Sanzu and he softly nod at him.

Sanzu stand up slowly while using his katana and after a few minutes of gaining his strength he run up infront of him then stab someone with his katana.

Sanzu didn't look at the person he stab because of Draken's hard punch on his face, Sanzu starts to see blurred things infront of him.

So he just stab the person who's infront of him without knowing who that person is.

"Ugh." Someone groan in pain as he got stab by Sanzu.

Everyone look at the person who groan in pain and everyone got shock while looking at that person.

"**********!" Everyone shout at the name of that person while looking at him with worried face.
-------------------
SORRY IF I CAN'T UPDATE TWICE I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL ACTIVITIES.

YOU KNOW SCHOOL LIFE EVEN IF IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS BREAK WE STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO DO.

ANYWAY! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ENJOY!