Chapter 1

In order from left to right : Kameron , Yana , then King

11 Years Later

" Aye ma ! You seen my basketball ? " King yelled .

" Ma ! You seen my football helmet ? " Kam yelled .

" Mommy where's my Pom Pom ? " Keyana squealed .

" These children are gonna be the death of me " I sighed running up the stairs .

I took a quick glance at her room and instantly found her ' missing ' pompom .

" Next time , try to look better " I said before going into my son's rooms and finding their items .

" I swear if y'all are late . I am not tryna hear y'all coaches mouth " I said throwing in jeans and a small bob Marley shirt . Shit , I might be 37 but I'm still bad as fuck .

I went into the kitchen and saw all my children stuffing their faces . Kameron is now 18 . King is 16 and my baby Yana is 12 . Kameron and Yana look like me because they have the thick curly hair and my small plump lips . King look exactly like Chris because he has the normal hair , the light brown eyes , and the strong jaw . But all in all , we made some cute babies .

" Which game is dad coming to ? " King asked .

" He went to yours last time so he's going to Kam's meaning I'm going to yours and Yana you're going to King's " I said to King and mostly them in general .

" Why can't he just be here all the time ? " Kam grumbled making the rest of his younger siblings grumble along with him .

" Don't start . We're having a great morning . Now let's go my little ducklings " I clapped my hands and we stuffed into my new Range Rover I just bought last week .

I groaned tryna jump into my car making Kam and King snicker " Shut the hell up . Short people winning " I laughed cranking up my car .

I hooked up the aux cord to my phone and started playing the music I made .
" I can't believe you were the shit back then " King stated .

" Well believe it and I still am cause I still got heavy income " I flipped my hair .

" Aye ma , can I take your car to go pick up my girlfriend later ? " Kam asked . Ever since he got his driver's license that's all he's been asking to do . But since his latest report card had a D and a C , I'm postponing the purchase of his car .

" Umm no , I haven't seen your grades improving . You shouldn't even have this " I snatched his phone out his hand and put it in the cup holder .

" Man , dad gave it back to me " He grumbled .

" Oooh you just got schooled punk " King teased him from the back seat .

" Shut up King . What are your grades like ? " I asked .

He cleared his throat and sat back making Kam chuckle . " I have all A's mommy " She said happily from the back seat .

" That's my girl . What shoes you want ? " I asked .

" The legend blue 11's in a size 4 " She said .

" Okay baby " I spoil my kids when they deserve it .

We pulled up to Kam's field and we saw Chris waiting by his car and we all got out .

" Shhh " I gestured to them . I went up behind him and said , " Boo ! "

He ain't even flinch , " Wassup y'all " I rolled my eyes .

" Hello Christopher "

" Wassup bae "

For the past 11 years , I've been trying to get this nigga to stop calling me that cause Trevan , my boyfriend , doesn't like that . But I know he does it on purpose to piss me and him off .

Yup , Chris is still one childish motherfucker .

_______

Now , here was my big happy family at my house celebrating a win for both of my boys . Honey , Mia , and Maya are on their way over . King has a huge crush on Mia . But Mia is 22 and is engaged but he claims that's only an obstacle . Just like his damn daddy .

All of a sudden somebody jumps on Kameron's back . But it's just Maya . Maya is 3 years older than Yana which makes her 15 but they act like bestfriends anyway . Mia is more mature so she barely hangs out with them . She hangs with her college friends .

" Excuse you . That's MY brother " Keyana said rolling her neck . Definitely got my attitude .

" I knew him before you " Maya stuck her tongue out at her .

" I bet your boyfriend wouldn't want you on another guy's back " She blurted out .

Kameron and King started questioning her and ganging up on her . I giggled at the sight .

" Snitch " She yelled .

" Y'all children " Mia shook her head smiling .

" Auntie Ky's in the house " Kyla yelled walking in with Haleah or Leah for short . Yes , Kyla finally had a baby 10 years ago . She was scared after losing her first baby but Mijo eventually talked her into it .

Don't even get me started on the riot Leanna and her started over Mijo which eventually caused Leanna to move back to the Philippines with her mom .

After Kyla had Leah , she stopped stripping and with the help of me , landed a job on my floor in the law firm .

Ariana was Yana's age . Ariane is Bee and Chris' daughter but nobody knows that . We just decided that we were gonna stick with cousin . As far as everyone else knows , Ariana is JUST a cousin .

Royalty is a year older than Yana making her 13 . Now everyone knows that she's a product of Chris and Nia . But they treat them like family . I just didn't want them to know about Ariane .

Actually , I'm a grandmother already . When I found out , I was heated cause that wasn't how I raised Kam but he's stepping up and taking care of Kam Jr / KJ . His baby mama, obviously was a mistake . She ghetto , she sound just like that girl from Madea's Big Happy Family . The BYRAAAAAAAAAAN girl . Yeah , that's exactly what she sound like . Just straight ghetto . Obviously Kam wasn't thinking or was drink or some shit .

But I don't regret them having my little baby . I'm the big bad mama , don't play . I treat Ariane , Royalty , Mia , Maya , Kayleigh just like they're my own kids . I got a lot kids I watch over but I love my little ducklings .

Life was perfect . Just please don't let shut ruin it Jesus .

_________\\

SBut little did she know , happiness , don't last forever .

I'm excited for this book . This book is definitely the last of the Heartless series . After I finish this book , I will put 95% of my focus on the Hood Love series which consists of 5 books . So if you haven't read that go check it out cause ai've only started on the 1st book but I posted the 4 other books with their summaries .

But vote and comment , hope you like .