Chapter 23

Instagram : @gabbybaaby_

* Kyler *

I rolled my eyes getting out of Chris' car .

" Do we always have to drive in that flashy ass car " I asked him .

" You ready for this baby ? You got baby names ? " He asked rubbing his hands together .

" Ughhh , Chris we do not know if I'm pregnant " I rolled my eyes .

" Alright , let's make a bet , make it interesting " He smirked .

" If I win , write me a
song " I smiled .

He shrugged " Easy . And if I win .... "

" You won't " This is a long ass walk to this god damn hospital . Why they parking lot so big ?

" But if I do , I want a real
passionate kiss from you every Friday " He smiled .

" No , Christopher you're married " I rolled my eyes .

This nigga is so unfaithful it's ridiculous .

" So , we already fucked - "

I elbowed him in his stomach " Don't "

" Okay fine , we had sex and - "

" It sucked " I said and he stopped walking .

I continued walking through the hospital . I spoke to the front desk lady and she said he'll see me shortly . Chris sat 2 seats away from me .

I giggled at his childishness . Chris know damn well he can put it down more than enough ,

" I love you baby daddy " I said knowing that's his weakness .

It didn't break him . Wow , I'm surprised . Guess I gotta hit him harder ,

I sat next to him and he locked his phone and looked away . Whatever he's hiding ain't my concern , he ain't mine . That's him and his wife's problem .

I licked his neck and bit onto it " Forgive me daddy " I said softly .

He smiled licking his lips . I couldn't help myself , as soon as he turned his head , I gave him a big ass kiss .

" Mrs.Brown " I heard someone call .

I quickly broke away and stood up . Not my name but oh well . I followed the woman to a room where she made me lay down ,

" Well I'm aware that you have had suspicions of being pregnant so we're gonna do an ultrasound instead . If we don't see anything we'll have you take a test " The lady explained .

I nodded . She rubbed the cold gel around with the tool thing .

" So ... " Chris trailed .

" Uhhh , yes you are pregnant . There's the heartbeat right there . It's a little too early to determine how far along you are " She said .

I rolled my eyes frustrated . Here I was , having another child with this man that I wasn't with nor married to . Not only that but this man was married to someone else , a pregnant woman . And here I am doing what I wouldn't want done to me . I'm also frustrated because I just lost the fucking bet .

" Would you like pictures ? " She asked .

I shook my head no . I don't get pictures until I can actually see the baby . I can barely see the heartbeat .

I can't believe I'm having another baby with this fuck nigga . I can't believe I made the mistake of sleeping with him again .

We walked out of the hospital " Well , I get a kiss every Friday " He smiled .

Fuck , today's Thursday .

" I am way too old to be having babies and you're too old too " I mean mugged him .

" No I'm not "

" Chris , you're almost 40 with 7 kids . You're running a damn daycare " I said .

" Well we don't know if Yvette's is mine " He shrugged getting in the car with me .

" Why the fuck would you marry a bitch who's pregnant with a child you don't even know is yours ? Sometimes I ask myself why I fuck with you " I rubbed my temples to ease my headache .

" Cause you love me . You know we gotta tell the
kids " Chris said .

" Yeah I know . We can tell them tonight because Kameron was coming over to eat dinner with us " I shrugged .

" Yana's gonna be mad " I told him .

" Why ? " He asked .

" Because her spoiled ass isn't gonna be the baby anymore . And if it's a girl she gon be heated " I laughed .

He chuckled " My poor baby girl "

" Well we shouldn't have spoiled her " He said shaking his head .

" Says the nigga that bought her a mini car before she could even walk " I shook my head .

" Shut up " He said pulling into the driveway .

I walked into my house and heard yelling and saw nothing but a catastrophe ,

Tiara and Yana were yanking at each other's hair wrestling to get each other on the ground .

" What the fuck !? " I yelled .

Kameron yanked Yana off Tiara .

" You disrespectful bitch " Yana yelled .

It was shocking hearing my 13 year old daughter curse for the first time .

" What is going on !? " I yelled quieting everyone down .

" I was talking to Kameron about all of dad's kids and she was like damn how many kids your daddy got , he sound like a whore . ain't no bitch boutta talk about my daddy " Yana snapped trying to get out of Kam's grip .

" You . Leave . You're no longer welcomed here " I said pointing to the door .

She stormed out the door .

" Are you alright ? " I asked her inspecting her face .

Kam sighed and plopped down " I'm fine mom " She said as went upstairs .

The doorbell rang and I groaned going to the door and it was Quira . She was still cleaned up . Ain't strung out , ain't no wild lipstick or hair style .

" Is it a bad time ? " She asked adjusting KJ on her hip .

" Naah " Kam answered fo me and took him from her .

I've had enough of this disrespectful bitch in my house . The comments she made at dinner and now fighting in my house and saying that about my baby father . That shit ain't right .

* Mia *

" I just don't want to lie anymore daddy " I said laying in his lap like I used to as a girl . I pet his tiger while I talked to my daddy .

" Then don't " He said .

" But I feel like she won't approve of me . I already lied to her and she might shun me " I cried .

Michael's fingers stroked through my hair and rubbed my back " Mia , your mother loved you a lot . She might be upset a little at first but she will never permanently cut you off . She will accept you for who you are " He said .

I sighed " Thanks daddy " I said kissing his cheek .

Hopefully , my mother will accept me for what's in my heart not for who my heart desires .