Chapter 26

!!!!!!!!!!!! READ MESSAGE AT END !!!!!!!!!

* Kyler *

It's been 5 months and I am now 7 months pregnant and extra fat . I've never eaten so much in any of my 3 pregnancies as I have now . If I wasn't peeing , or riding Chris' dick , I was eating .

It was school time for the kids so I wasn't even taking them . Chris was . King started his senior year and Yana started her 8th grade year . I'm hoping Kam will go to college soon but I don't know what's up with him .

Yvette had her baby . Chris tried to make me come to the birth but I thought that would be hella disrespectful . Chris actually told her about me and his situation and she was fine with it . Only because she was doing the same thing with her ex which triggered the DNA test which also came back to be Chris' kid . I have no idea about this kid . I don't know the gender , the name , what it looks like . But today that changes , Yvette and Chris are coming over with the baby finally since she's been on bed rest .

We still don't have a court date for the custody of Jewel . I guess the process takes a while . Honey went to the Philippines to visit her sister which left Maya , another child in my care .

This has also been one of my most depressing pregnancies . I don't know if it's because of my hormones or because Chris ....... Chris .......

He made an album dedicated to me .

And guess what the fuck is called .

Just fucking guess .

Chryler .

Yes , a combination of our names . The songs that are on the track are She Ain't you , Don't Judge me , All back , Save Her ( Remix ) , and hella other songs .

Of course , knowing Chris , he added his freaky songs . The cover of the album is a picture of me and him looking off into the sunset . It was dope . He was saying he blasts that album in his house all the time . Like , df , don't you have a wife ?

Speaking of which , the doorbell rang . " King ! " I called .

" I got it " He said coming down the stairs .

" Help me up " I said reaching my hand up .

He helped me up off the couch and answered the door . Yana came down the stairs too .

Chris walked in first and Yvette walked in with the baby struggling to carry it and the baby bugs . I sucked my teeth at Chris and took the baby bags from Yvette .

They all went upstairs not giving a damn about Yvette . I'll admit , I wasn't a very big fan of Yvette but my children weren't about to be disrespectful .

" Kids ! speak to our guest " I yelled so they could hear me .

They leaned over the ledge and said hello right before Chris called them back . He is such an asshole .

" Awe " I said looking at the baby sleeping . " She gorgeous " I said .

" Thank you " She put a bunch of blankets and pillows around her on the couch to protect and support her .

" How are you ? " I asked her placing the baby bags onto the coffee table .

" I'm good . The question is , how are you ? " She said pointing to my stomach .

" I'm feeling worse than the rest of my other pregnancies " I rolled my eyes .

" I'll help you " She said noticing me prepare dinner .

" Sure " I shrugged . " Just cut these up for me " I said handing her the scallion and the knife . I'm proud of my self . In a room , by myself with a person I don't really like , with a knife and I have not done anything yet . Aren't y'all proud of me ?