Chapter 11

* Keyana *

" Daddy , when you coming back ? " I asked .

" Not for a while Yana . Me and ya mama goin through some stuff now . But I'll be by soon to come chill " He responded .

I'm a daddy's girl . Have been ever since I came out the womb . Which is another reason why my mama don't like me . I don't like her either , but that's bae . Without her , I wouldn't have the phat ass I have now .

" But it's boring over here . All mom does is play freaking slow songs and cry and King and Kameron always leaving me here to deal with her " I complained .

" Just hold tight baby girl . Things will start changing for the better " He said .

We said our goodbyes and hung up . I'm almost 13 . I know what the hell divorce is . I know all about that stuff . I ain't a baby either . As long as they putting fly shit on my feet and my back , then I'm Gucci .

I walked down the stairs and into my mam's room " Can I go to the park with Alyssa ? " I asked .

" Who's that ? " She asked .

" My friend . We been friends for like 2 years " I shrugged .

" Where she live at ? What her parents like ? She do drugs ? " My mom questioned making me roll my eyes .

" Mama , this is the park we're talking about not a Compton party . Stop overreacting " I groaned .

" Attitude check "

" Get it from you " I snapped back .

" You know what else you gonna get from me ? A pop in the mouth if you don't watch it " She threatened . " Go ahead "

I wasn't even tripping . I have mad respect for my mom . But she needs to realize I get my attitude and flip mouth right from her . Don't play me cause genetics work in mysterious ways .

I grabbed my house key and my phone then walked out the house . I met up with my friend at the park and saw her boyfriend and a thirsty ass nigga standing right next to him .

I rolled my eyes " Didn't I tell you a long time ago to tell me when you inviting niggas to chill with us ? " I asked .

" Look , this is bae and we bumped into each other so we wanna chill now too . And you know they cousins so they come in pairs " She shrugged .

I sighed and walked on the complete other side of this fool leaving Alyssa and her boo in between us . I wasn't dumb . I know all he was tryna do was get in my pants and it wasn't gonna work . My family all taught me better and I was definitely smarter than that .

I hadn't realized we were the only ones walking together until I heard Alyssa and her boo laughing in a distance .

" Why you so quiet ? " He asked .

" Ain't nun to talk about " I shrugged .

" Nothin to talk about ? You think about what I said the last time we met up "

" First of all Ray , we ain't never met up we just seem to keep bumping into each other . Second of all , my answer is still the same and it will always be the same . I do not want to be with you " I rolled my eyes .

" Well fuck you bitch . Can't realize a good ass nigga when you see one " He snapped .

" Mad cause you get no play nigga . Fuck you ! Good ass nigga ? You fucking wack and ya breath smell like shit " I yelled throwing my new pack of gum in his face .

" Watch ya back Imma get my sister " He yelled .

" Fuck your sister ! I'll beat her ass too , df " I yelled back before walking away .
Bitch ass niggas love to pop off on girls just because we don't want your thirsty ass like get a life .