Chapter 16

* Kyler *

" You smell good as fuck " Chris said smelling between my boobs .

" Can you not ? " I giggled pushing him away .

" What ? I can't smell my wife " He said .

I was about to say I'm not your wife but I realized we never got a divorce .

" No " I straight faced him .

" Go get the door " He said as soon as the doorbell rang .

I sighed and rolled my eyes but got up anyway only to receive a smack on my ass " Ouch ! " I rubbed it .

" Damn . It jiggled " He said and I winked at him .

I answered the door and was greeted with a police officer and King looking down with handcuffs behind his back . What the actual fuck ?

" Ummm ... " I said not really knowing what to say .

" M'am , are you King Brown's mother ? " He asked .

" Yes " I answered .

" Well your son was caught with drugs along with another young man . King is only 16 years old and this is his first offense so we can let him off with a warning or we can put him in a holding cell for a few hours . There's another young man that was caught which I'm assuming is also your son due to the last name , he's 18 so he's an adult and requires bail " He explained .

It seemed as if he was talking 100mph because it was a lot to take in . While he finished his last sentence , I was still processing the first one .

" Umm . I'll take him and come bail my son out . How much is bail ? " I said .

He uncuffed him " Bail is set at $10,000 . Now , if there's ever a 2nd offense Mr.King will have to be treied as an adult " He said .

" Alright thank you " I said and the police officer walked away .

" Get the fuck in the house ! " I spoke through gritted teeth .

" What happened ? " Chris asked eating as usual .

" Your fucking sons got fucking arrested " I said slapping King in the back of his head .

" Fa what ? " He asked .

" I'll explain later . I gotta go bail Kam out " I said .

" Let's go dumbass " I said to King .

He quietly followed me outside and into my car .

I stopped at the bank to pull out the money which took forever . " What the fuck was y'all doing with drugs ? " I asked getting back in the car .

" I think you should just let Kam explain " He said .

" Why ? Me and your father raised you to have your own fucking voice " I was livid right now .

" Ma , it's just not my business to tell " He said and leaned back in his seat .

" Sit the fuck when I'm talking to you " I said reached over and slapping his chest with my heavy right hand .

He rubbed his chest and fixed his seat to sit up " I don't know what's gotten into you guys but y'all need to get a job and an education cause I refuse to raise no god damn hoodlum " I said shaking my head before pulling up at the police station .

I walked up to the front desk " I'm here to bail Kameron Brown out " I said .

" It's $10,000 " She said .

I handed her 5 envelopes . " 10 thousand dollars all in 100's " I said .

I guess she trusted my word cause she didn't count it , just went to go get Kameron . " Damn nigga why you ain't come get me ? " Kam said to King .

" 1 , I got locked up too nigga and 2 , do it look like I have 10 thousand dollars ? " King said back .

" Have your lost your fucking mind Kameron Chase ? " I asked him pinching his ear hard as fuck .

" Ow ma ! " He said snatching away .

I shook my head . " Imma send y'all somewhere "

" Where ? "

" I don't know . Beyond scared straight or some shit like that "

" Hell no ! I ain't tryna have niggas all up in my face yelling and shit . Ion give a fuck about their story " Kam said .

" Boy curse around me one more motherfucking time " I scolded " Now tell me what happened ? " I asked them as I switched lanes .

I saw them look at each other out the corner of my eye " What are y'all hiding ? " I narrowed my eyes in suspicion .

" I think we should let dad tell you . I don't want to be the bearer of bad news " Kam said .

I shook my head . I swear to god if it's something really bad , I'm gonna scream and run away . When we pulled up into the driveway , I was eager to get out the car and into the house to find out this big secret .

I opened the door and found Yvette on my couch making me stop right in my tracks and there Yana was talking and laughing with her .

" What the fuck are you doing in my house ? "

She stood up quickly " Before you jump down my throat , I'm not here to start anything "

" Bitch , you started something the second you looked at my husband as more than a companion . Again , why the fucj are you here ? And where's ache is ? " I questioned .

" Chris isn't here "

" She said she was a family friend so I let her in " Yana stood up , " Why are you being so rude mom ? "

" Keyana go upstairs please " I said .

" No , this lady is nice and you're being so disrespectful " This lil girl got some balls today .

" Keyana Khaliyah Brown , if you don't take your ass upstairs right now ... " I said giving her a look .

She stormed up the stairs and slammed her door . I'll deal with her later . I bet if she knew Yvette is the reason me and Chris broke up twice , she wouldn't be defending her .

" Kyler , I just need your help " She said .

" What ? " I asked taken back .

" My boyfriend , he's abusing me and he's taken all my money . I want him put behind bars and my money back " She stated .

I scoffed " Why the hell should I help you ? " I asked .

" Because you're a great lawyer and you're the only person I can think of that most likely wouldn't charge me because of the kindness of your heart " She explained .

This is why I'm a bitch . Because motherfuckas like her take niceness for advantage . " I only see this benefiting you . When am I benefited from this ? " I asked .

" Because I won't put your husband on child support for his daughter Kylie "