Chapter 21

* Kyler *

" Excuse me " I said .

" You heard me " Simone said back .

" Look , right now this isn't about what happened between us in the past This about my sons and their guests . If you have a problem , we can handle this another time " I spoke .

" Well I wanna know what happened " King said . I saw Belle nudge him .

" Alright but let's not get it twisted . The only reason Belle even likes you right now is because she doesn't know what you did " Simone continued .

" What I did ? You mean the decision I made with my husband because that's what spouses do ? You mean doing what's best for my family . In that time era , I was still stressed and money was a little tight believe it or not . I already had 2 toddlers to take care of by myself mostly because Chris was at the studio most of the time . Adding 2 more children to the plate is almost impossible " I explained .

" What's going on ? What happened ? " Belle asked .

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed . This is exactly what I didn't want to happen . " Alright , I used to be a family and marriage counselor in my twenties . Around that time , Simone was 10 or 11 . She had found my website for advice and took a bus here without her mom knowing . I would always be the one to take her back because my niceness wouldn't allow an 11 year old to go back alone . She continued to come back tho . Simone had a person attachment disorder . Basically , she'd get attached to strangers easily . So she had grown a bond with me and I'm not gonna lie . I cared for her too . But I found out that Chris was helping to raise her . For 11 years , she thought that was her biological father and as soon as I found that out , she found out the truth . Well one day , Simone showed up in my house with Belle and begged for me to take them in . I didn't abandon you , I gave you to a family who couldn't have kids , away from your sorry as excuse of a mother and in to a happy home . I did you a favor . Your welcome " I explained .

" A happy home ? I was raped and beaten by my foster father the day I came there . All the way up until I was 18 . Belle was starved until the point were she was hospitalized and they had to feed her through a pipe because her tongue and throat were so dry due to the lack of liquids . My foster mother was beaten herself and continued to burn Belle with a flat iron . She still has the marks today . We went through all that cause you were " stressed " ? Fuck that and fuck you " She said standing up and grabbing her jacket .

She stopped and looked Keyana straight into her eyes " That's the type of mother you have " She said and left .

It was silent . Way to make a good impression in front of Belle and Tiara .

Tiara started snickering . I didn't see anything funny to be honest .

" What's so fucking funny about that ? " Belle barked .

" Good question cause I wanted to know the same " Honey said with her blackness coming out of her .

" Cause maybe that's why you don't have any meat on your bones now " She laughed .

Before I could blink again , Belle jumped up and socked her in her eye making the table shake and glasses break . " Keep talking shit bitch ! There's plenty more where that come from " She said while King held her back .

She snatched away from him and stormed out the house . " You can get the fuck out too " Honey said to Tiara . I was thinking the same thing .

Tears slipped from my eyes . To avoid embarrassment , I ran back into my room .

About an hour of sobbing , things were dead quiet and I think everybody left .

* Chris *

After everyone cleaned everything up , I dropped Yana off at home with Yvette and drove back to Kyler's house .